Night terrors

"Taemin... Taemin!" I screamed. Realising that I was standing over him sweat soaked my clothes. A tear escaped my eye and I tried to control my breath. Breathing in and out I sat back in my chair. "Taemin" I breathed. I leaned forwards looking at my hands in my lap. "Taemin...I'm afraid...I have had nightmares in so long... why did it have to be of that" I placed my head in my hands "why?"

I fell back to sleep and woke up to the morning sun shining in my eyes. I walked up to the window "Hey Taemin! Look it's sunny today" I smiled and pointed out towards the sky. I walked up to him and placed a hand on him. He was sweaty and hot "okay so you will forgive me if I open the window" I laughed to myself.

Warm summer air wiped through my hair and I took a deep breath in "look Taemin the world is so happy" I smiled.

Key perspective

"Look Taemin the world is so happy" smiled Jonghyun. I smiled to myself at least he is happy now. I walked through the door "Hey Jjong" I said as I placed my bag on the floor. Walking up to Jonghyun I ruffled his hair. He laughed and so did I. "how's Taemin doing?" I asked. He just smiled "yeah he's doing good ". He was acting like a toddler when they have a new pet and then it hit me. This atmosphere this mood it's the same as it was when his sister died. "Jjong are you okay?" I asked hesitantly. A tear rolled down his face. I didn't know what to do "Jjong is there something you want to tell me?" I asked. He just nodded and cried.

I love Jjong like a brother seeing him like this made my heartache. I just let him lean against my shoulder while he cried.

When Jjong stopped crying he finally spoke "I have a bad feeling like something bad is going to happen" he spoke. I looked at him "like what? "I asked. He just breathed in "I don't know yet but I can fill it in my gut ". We were quiet for a while. "Do you think it's about Taemin?" he just nodded. "Look," I said as I stood up stretching my arms "there is nothing to be afraid of everything is going to be fine just remembering that Taemin is not going anywhere you need to live too." I stretched my hand out towards him "we have school tomorrow you need to work twice as hard for Taemin". He smiled and took my hand. I let go and turned towards the window "want to get some ice cream?" I asked. He smiled "sure but you're paying". We were about to walk out of the room but Jonghyun stopped and walked back to Taemin "bye Taemin I will be back soon" he said as he ruffled Taemin's hair.

Jonghyun had become so protective of Taemin. Onew was at home with Minho. Minho was depressed and so was Onew. Onew himself had stopped eating which meant something was wrong.

I was feeling low myself when I found out about Taemin but Taemin was my friend and he meant something much more to me but I knew he didn't feel that way about me. Maybe it was my destiny to fall in love with someone I could never be with...