realisation

jonghyun p.o.v

Jin hee was sitting in silence. she wouldn't look at me nor would she say a word. I sighed placing my head in my hands. think of a plan...anything! and then it hit me drinking! Get pissed out of your face and then show how much you love her! okay! well done brain well done !

Jin hee p.o.v

good I'm crazy. why are you such an idiot geez why did you go crazy like that? idiot idiot idiot! The silence is making me crazy.

wait pay attention he is getting up. wait maybe he is leaving me? maybe he is fed up of being my boyfriend? oh god I don't leave don't leave! looking towards him I saw him reach for the car keys. don't go! don't go! "don't go" i muttered. he looked at me "what was that?" he asked. "nothing I was just wondering where you are going" he just smiled at me "not where 'i' am going it's where we are going" he reached his hand out to me. I was about to leave then house when I realised my bandages were showing "i can't go out like this two seconds" i ran into the bedroom and started to make myself look presentable.

key p.o.v

omo my heart won't stop going crazy. I bet I look like I am having a heart attack because I feel like I am. "so...um....." i said losing my words as taemin began to cry "what's wrong?" i said putting an arm around him. He wiped away his tears " i miss him...i miss him so much" he cried. "who?" i asked worridly. "jjong I miss jjong key I....i think I love him" i swear you could hear my heart breaking into *snap*. In my head I had collapse and then I pictured myself holding taemin tightly and telling him he didn't need jjong because I loved him and that was enough but instead in reality I just hugged him and told him it was going to be okay.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the hall way "key where are we going?" he asked. i placed a finger on his lips "shhh don't wake minho up he will rip my head off" i whispered and we quietly laughed. grabbing my car keys we went outside "we are going to very drunk okay?" taemin just smiled and nodded. "now listen this is your first time at a night club so I am going to teach you some very good tips to stay alive okay?". smiling softly and looking at me as child would to an adult I continued to speak "step one, do not accept drinks that you have not seen be made in front of you because people put stuff in drinks. step two, don't wonder off when any weirdos. This brings me to step three, stay always within my line of sight got it?" i stated. he smile "yes yes". "what was step three?" i asked. "always stay within your line of sight" he smiled. i ruffled his hair "well done".

we got to the night club and taemin was smiling like a child on Christmas day. he had so much excitement and it kinda made me excited too. The bouncer looked at taemin and then at his ID with a look of complete distrust. I placed an arm around him "he truly is a baby face isn't he". taemin nodded "yep" and aw both laughed. The bouncer opened the door and ushered us in. The music and atmosphere so electric it pulled you in. taemin tried to run straight for the dance floor but I kept him close by. I pulled him in close and spoke into his ear "keep hold of my hand, now let's get something to drink" i grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bar.

jonghyun p.o.v

"hey could you give us the most colourful most strongest drink you have" i smiled placing some money on the counter. "give us the same" a familiar voice said from behind. I turned around to see key and taemin. key smiled and taemin looked at the ground. Jin hee began to cling to my arm and key stared for a little bit but then he gentle smile returned "hey Jin hee! how have you been?" he smiled sitting in the seat next to her , which meant taemin would have to sit next to me. taemin sheepishly sat down and looked at me and then back at his hands "want to go dance?" i asked smiling. he smiled brightly and nodded. I grabbed his hand pulling him out of his chair "ya! where are you taking my taemin!" key shouted. i stuck my tongue out "to steal his heart!" i said teasingly. Jin hee looked at my with hurt eyes as though I really meant it. I blew her a kiss and mouth 'i love you'.

The music was toxic yet sweet. losing yourself in the crowd and the beat. without even knowing I had lost taemin, I cursed at myself and pushed through the crowd untill I saw him. people of all genders were clinging to him. His face showed complete utter fear. i smiled and walk up to him "hey honey where did you go?" i said putting my arm around him and kissing him on the cheek. This has got to work. taemin looked at me blushing and wide eyed "what's wrong? do you not feel well? maybe we should go to the bathroom" i said acting worridly and dragging him away from the crowd. Once in the bathroom taemin took a deep breath "thank you" he said. I smiled "what can I say this seems to the second time I have been your lover" i said winking at him. "yeah... you always save me" he smiled sadly. i nudged him "why do you have such a sour look? do you not like me saving you?" i said teasingly. he just smiled. "i need a drink do you want one?" i asked he just nodded.

key p.o.v

Jin hee seemed distraught. she kept drinking and drinking and mumbling. jonghyun appeared and he leaned against the bar looking at Jin hee "hey beautiful do you have a band aid because I just scraped my knee falling for you" he smiled. It was so cheesy I couldn't help myself but laugh. my phone began to buzz. It was a message from taemin

"help come to the bathroom"

i put my phone back in my pocket and started walking to the bathroom. i found him crying in the corner. I hugged him tight "what happened?" i asked. He clinged to my shirt "why...why does he have to be so nice to me?" he sobbed. i gently stroked his head in attempt to comfort him. "tell me why? why does my heart flutter like this why?" he sobbed harder into my shirt. I gently whispered into his ear "thats love".

authors note: I am having trouble writing down my ideas at the moment and I apologise how it keeps switching between characters. i just have so many ideas and i don't know who's perspective I should write it in. I apologise.