confessions

I sat by his bed side and every few hours she would come in and make sure I ate. key and Minho didn't want me to die of starvation I guess.... i took a deep breath and looked at my watch. It was just about the time she would come in with a hand full of food. looking towards the door she stumbled in. Her smile gentle and soothing "your quite clumsy aren't you?" i laughed. she blushed "yeah always have been". she walked up to me and gave me the bags in her hand "now you have to eat I would be very sad if you went anywhere " she pouted. i laughed and ruffled her hair "I'm not going anywhere". Her smile grew

wider and she nodded. she walked towards the door but turned around "that reminds me....um.....would you accept this" she blushed with a letter in her hand she began to looked towards the floor. I reached out for it and she placed it in my hands. With that she ran out the room.

I gently opened the letter and inside it said: dear jonghyun

I don't have the courage to ask you to your face but I was wondering if youwould like to go on a date with me.

I know a guy is suppose to ask but I felt it was more appropriate for me to ask you.

Yours sincerely jin hee xx

I laughed "taemin I think this girl is so cute what do you think ?". i placed the letter in my pocket. weakly I got up and walked towards the door and there she was waiting outside. "you...you think I'm cute?" she stuttered. i laughed and pushed a strand of her hair away from her face and leaned in closer and whispered in her ear "okay". Her face went a vibrant red which made laugh.

"yes to what?" she stuttered. i took the letter out of my pocket and turned around and gently press the letter to my lips and winked and I laughed. 

walking to the bathroom embarrassment overwhelmed me and i tried to laugh awkwardly. looking in the mirror i saw myself. my cheeks  red and a gentle smile left lingering on my lips. i ruffled my hair and laughed. i truly was the idiot.

jin hee p.o.v

that stupid idiot making me blush like that i grumbled placing my hands on my face in hope to cover the redness. a smiled played on my lips and i giggled to myself.

"jin hee ? have you finished looking after the patient" called another nurse. i was always really bad names. "not yet I will be soon" i smiled and walked in to the room. He lay there so perfectly peaceful. his hair gently parted and his lips a gentle pink. "hi taemin, it's me jin hee. its time to make sure you are okay". i gently took his wrist his skin as pale as snow. his heart rate was normal. I checked his blood pressure and that was fine too. It truly was a mystery why he didn't wake up when everything was fine physically.

"okay taemin, I am all finished now". i turned my head as jonghyun began to giggle. "what?" i asked. "nothing" he smiled. my cheeks grew more red and I walked out the room. geez he has made me blush twice in only 10 minutes.

jonghyuns p.o.v

"she sure is a character isn't she taemin?" i laughed.