regrets

Key p.o.v

"Oh god...minho? Oh god someone save me" I grumbled pain intensifying in my head. A gentle r  is placed on my forehead "great you got sick" he huffed.  I grunted in agreement and he sighed "how are you today Mr vampire?" He laughed. "Vampire?" I asked. He laughed "you don't remember?" He said. "No....Please tell me I didn't do anything stupid" i grumbled. He laughed and pulled his shirt down revealing a bite mark on his neck "oh god please don't tell me I did that" i said placing a hand on my eyes. "Yep and it wasn't just me " he laughed. I turned to him "oh god not him!"i shouted. He nodded "yep him" he said walking out the room. "You can't leave me now!"i shouted. He laughed and shut the door "minho! Minho come back here!". My phone buzzed.

Woohyun: hey how are you feeling???

Key: who is this??

Woohyun: one of your victims from your midnight munchies

Key: oh god I'm so sorry....is this woohyun?

Woohyun:indeed it is and it's okay I am just a child of the night now ;)

Laughing I put my phone down "what an idiot" i said to the ceiling. Turning back to my phone

"I want to apologise.... want to get some coffee?? "

"Coffee sound's good let's get that but I'm sorry they don't serve blood at human cafes ;)"

"Alright let it go I am embarrassed enough my vampire elder will scold me later anyway"

"And who's that?"

"Minho"

"Hahah omg that's made my day"

"What can I say I am a charmer ;)"

"Meet at 30? Cafe by the bar ?"

"Okay sounds good"

Oh good I have to go see him I feel and look like death warmed up. Pulling myself up groaning in pain I walked to the path room. Once I was presentable I walked to door "and where the hell do you think you are going?" Minho said angry ran through his voice. "Just going to get some fresh air" i smiled pointing to the door. "Of course that's why you are all dressed up" he said. "Thought it might make me feel better" i smiled. "Yeah better" he rolled his eyes.

Onew came along understanding the situation he hugged minho "minho~ shall we go on a date ?" He smiled. Minho blushed and cleared his throat "sure" he smiled. Walking up to me he placed a hand on my shoulder "you got lucky this time". I looked onew and he understood.

Briskly walking out the house I walked to where my car should be parked. Realisation hitting me when i remember minho arriving in taxi. My phone buzzed.

"So I just saw your car here do you want me to come get you?"

"Yes please sorry if it's too troubling"

"Na it's fine be there soon?"

"How did you get my address???"