confessions

my heart felt like it was in my throat, my breath was heavy and everything felt like a blur. running to him everything seemed so destined like we were made for each other yet some where in my heart worry began to seep it way in. blocking those thoughts I ran... untill I saw him. He stood there like a lost puppy. his eyes down and he was playing with his hands. running to him I shouted "sorry I'm late" i breathed. trying to get air back in my lungs, sweat running down my face. he looked at me his eye shining with tears "tae..taemin I'm so sorry" he sobbed. walking up to him I hugged him "why are you crying? hmm?" i said tightening my embrace. he hugged me back "i wanted to run after you i really did but I was scared..." he sobbed. "why were you scared?" i asked. "because once I found you i would probably cry" he laughed. "you already are?" i smiled. he laughed "yeah I'm such a baby". I hugged him tightly "jjong I need to tell you something " i said. he tried to push away but I hugged him tighter "i can only say this when I'm not looking at you... so just please stay like this..." he stopped trying to push away "see the thing is.... is that... I'm... I'm completely in love you" i stuttered. he hugged me tighter "me too" he said softly. my face getting hotter I began to blush a vibrant red.

key p.o.v

"what's is this feeling?... is it regret?...no its not that....is it a broken heart?....could be...." i said to myself in a drunken slur. "is it rejection?" the bartender asked. I pointed at him "bingo! ding ding ding correct answer" i shouted and he laughed to himself. "you sir deserve a drink!" i shouted. "no that's fine I'm okay" he politely declined. "please just take one sip" my words slurring again. he sighed "fine" and poured us two shots.  "cheers" he smiled. "cheers" i shouted clashing the glasses together and drinking it in one go. tears began to fill my eyes "I'm useless" i breathed. "whys that?" the bartender asked. "i let the only person I love be stolen by my best friend" i slurred my words. "oh that's got to hurt doesn't he know the Bro code you never steal your friends lover" he said tutting. "na it was more like I was trying to steal his..." and the tears escaped my eyes. The bartender placed a drink in front of me "drink away your sorrows and then tomorrow find someone better" he said as though he was as wise as ever. "why are you so interested in my story?" i mumbled taking gulps of the drink. "because like you I loved once and was in the same state you are in now and do you know what made me feel better?.... was the fact the bartender talked to me and encouraged me" he smiled continuing cleaning away glasses. I smiled "thank you" I said. "yeah well thank me later when you find a new girlfriend and show her off to me okay?...then I will know I have done something to be thanked" he said smiling. "can I ask you something?" i said. he smiled curiosity in his eyes "and what would that be?" he said cleaning a glass with a rag. "how... how do you find someone better" i asked looking at my reflection on the side of my glass. his smile changing to a smirk "is it your first love?"he asked still cleaning the glass. I looked deeper at my reflection "yes". his smiled faded "unfortunately you don't ever find someone better to just learn to settle" said looking at the way the glass shined in the light. my reflection seemed like someone different, my eyes red and swollen, my cheeks looked hollow and i looked at the bartender "am i handsome?"i asked through curiosity. he smiled "most handsomest guy I have seen for a while" he laughed grabbing another glass to clean."what's your name?" i asked. "woohyun". I reached my hand out towards him "well nice to meet you woohyun I am key" and he shook my hand and went back to cleaning.

"so have you settled for anyone recently?" i asked, regretting the moment I said it. he smiled at me "not yet but I have my eye on someone" he smirked. I stood up scribbling my number on a piece of paper well if you ever want to settle for me just give me a call" i said. acting cool is easy i can do it in my sleep but walking drunk is a completely different story. swaying I tried to walk away and just like that I fell to the ground. "you okay?" he asked. "yeah just checking that gravity is still working" nice recover well done and in the background I hear a laugh and steps. he pulls me off the ground "your right gravity is definitely working since you are so heavy " he teased. "good good " i said smiling. "well I think you might be someone I don't settle for but maybe I upgrade for" he smiled. my cheeks blushing I laughed out of pure happiness and somewhat nervousness.

author note: sorry sorry everyone I know this is short but at the moment I am quite depressed and my passion for writing has fallen completely... It might take some times for the next chapter ...sorry. I hope this chapter has made you smile like it did for me writing... i think Wookey works so well....or is that just me. well everyone thank you for reading this chapter and wish me luck for the next ^-^