lies

jonghyuns p.o.v

There he was. sitting there looking out the window. he smile gentle and sweet. "tae...taemin?" i stuttered. his look as dazzling as ever just like the time we first met. his warm smile still made my heart flutter. "hyung!" he smiled. running up to him i hugged him "your alive " i breathed. he laughed "why wouldn't i be alive?" he asked. I looked at him "do you know what year it is?" i asked. "yeah its 2014, why?" he replied. I sighed in relief and taemin began to laugh. I looked at him confusion causing my eye brows to crease "what?". he shook his head "nothing nothing" he said through fits of laughter. "what? what is it?" i asked persistently. he smiled warmly at me "i just missed you that's all". i felt my cheeks get hot. "how... how long have you been awake?" i asked. He smiled "a couple of weeks" he began to look out the window again. a single drop of sweat running down his face and down his neck. i didnt want to miss a single thing about it him and i didnt know why. "why...why did no one tell me" i said. he looked at me "because I told them not to" his smile fading and his pale skin becoming even paler. It was a though he was just as pale as the bed sheets he lay on. "why?" i asked. His eyes began to in light "because I wanted to be able to walk and move when I saw you" he smiled weakly. i ran my hand through my hair "it must have been awful waking up not being able to move not knowing where you are" i began to grab the edges of my shirt "i should have been there for you" my grip tightened as my tears began to fill my eyes "and i wasn't there... i should of been but I wasn't....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry ...Please forgive me" i said through tears. taemin warmly hugged me "no jjong it's my fault I put you through so much pain...I'm sorry" he said shakily, his tears dampening my shirt. I hugged him and we stayed like that for a while. jin hee broke the silence as she walked into the room.

"oh I'm sorry" she said instinctively but her gentle apologetic smile turned to a glare as she looked towards taemin.

taemin p.o.v

I looked at her she smiled then began to glare as her expression changed from a smile to pure hatred. she looked at me with anger but when she looked at jjong it changed to pure love. "jjong you left me at the ice cream shop" she pouted. jjong smiled sheepishly "sorry sorry". jin hee began to cling to jjongs arm, there was this the weird feeling scratching at my chest. "oh taemin this is jin hee" jjong said. she looked at me "his girlfriend" she said with a wicked smile but jjong didn't notice.

jjongs phone began to ring "sorry I need to take this" he said apologetically. he left the room and Jin hee was smiling untill he left the room.

she walked up to me "listen now I know what you mean to my jjong but he is mine now got it?" she got closer "and that means don't you get in my way i am what jjong needs not some kid like you" she said pure hatred on her face. she poked me hard in the chest "and that means that you have to step back because I will make you the bad guy if you don't. I'm not affraid to". "what? does jjong know you like this?" i said anger coating my words. "watch" she smirked.

she screamed tears running down her face in just a split second, jjong came running into the room "what's wrong?" he asked worriedly. "taemin....taemin threatened me" she said through sobs. "what?" i said confused. jjong looked at me confusion plastered on his face "did you?" he asked.  i shook my head "i would never do anything like that come jjong you know me" i said feeling my eyes fill with tears. jin hee was still sobbing. "i think it's best we leave i will visit later okay?" he said sadly. he put his arm around Jin hee and walked her out the room.

what? what ! what the hell just happened?

I felt so angry I could believe she had just done that! I was so angry I could feel my stretch as I pulled at. I couldn't believe she did that! I can't believe jjong believed i would do or say anything as cruel! anger was boiling through me. I hate her! I really do!