telling him

Key p.o.v

minho seemed so troubled today. he messed up on almost everything. he looked a mess he has tooth paste on his shirt his hair a mess and his didn't have his winning smile but instead it replaced it with a troubled line. he looked deep in thought on the sofa. i walked up to him flicking him in the head he fell back "ya!" he shouted. "ya to you too" i said sitting down. he sat up and looked at me. " what?" i asked confused at the sudden staring match. "there's something I have to tell you" he said breaking eye contact. oh crap he fancies me I screamed in my head. I knew it no wonder i am irritable after all. i have to think of way to let him down.... oh no how do I do that?!.

I cleared my throat "yes? what is it?" i said trying to act cool. at least I would be a cool hyung. " you see.... the thing is.."his words trailed off. oh crap this really is a confession oh know oh know act cool cool. "you can tell me it's fine" i forced a smile. he made eye contact with me "you see I...i..." he said his eyes welling with tears. "stop! don't do this I know I am beautiful but I don't see you like that " i said looking away dramatically. There was silence and i turned slightly to see his reaction and i was greeted with laughter. he was laughing so hard he had fallen over. what? what! what is with this laughter. i could feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. minho was crying with laughter "what are you on about "  he said through fits of laughter. "that wasn't it?" i said confused. he shook his head "no that's wasn't it at all". i could feel my cheeks getting hotter "then what was it?" i shouted getting impatient. minho sat up and tried to bring his laughter down " i was going to say I have a secret... and then you were suppose to say 'what?' and i was going to say look in my bedroom". i got up and walked into my room and there he was...

"taemin?...taemin!" i shouted running across the room to hug him. He laughed "mummy!" he shouted. we laughed and slapped over the head playfully "i ain't your mummy!". "okay okay " he laughed. i hugged him. minho walked into the room "he will have to go back to the hospital soon...we kind of snuck him out" minho said pointing at onew who was in the kitchen. "ya why would you risk his health for this?" i said angrily " and onew get out of the fridge". "but I'm hungry we haven't had breakfas" he shouted back. i looked at taemin he was so skinny "let's fatten you up" i laughed. They sat at the table while I made some breakfast. since onew has eaten most of the food it seemed we were having pancakes.  "taemin how many pancakes do you want?" i asked. He smiled "as many as I can eat". i laughed "okay so the same as onew" i said and everyone laughed. i piled the pancakes up in a pile and placed them in the middle of the table "minho get the toppings out" i said. he nodded and pulled out the syrup and chocolate spread. i grabbed the sliced strawberries and sat with them. "okay every let's eat" i said happily. taemin happily eat and my heart fluttered. how long had i been staring at him as all the pancakes were gone and I hadn't even had one yet. i looked sadly at my plate and taemin placed one of his pancakes on my plate. "here you have this one" he said smiling. my heart skipped a beat "thank you" i smiled. It was too much I just wanted to hug him and love him. i started eating the pancake in hopes to calm myself down. Once breakfast was finished minho stood up "so it's about time I take you back" he said sadly. taemins smile fell "i don't want to go back there food isn't as good as keys and the beds are more comfier here" he said like a child not wanting to leave the shop without a toy. i ruffled his hair "don't worry I will bring you lots of food okay?". he smiled and nodded.

we exchanged hugs and there was this pain in my heart like something was missing. I knew the moment i truly thought about it. What we were missing was jonghyun.