Ice cream

Key p.o.v

Taemin was a bad actor, always had been and always will be. There was no chance he could have a career where he lied and so he generally spoke his mind. So when I see him lie so blatantly I can't help but be slightly annoyed.

"What do you want?" I asked looking at the choices. "Chocolate" he smiled. "Is that all?" I asked. "Yep" he continued to smile. I sighed "I'm paying get whatever you want" I said and his eyes glinted like they use to and it made in the heart lessen.

"What can I get you" a young man asked. Taemin smiled choosing three flavours all with some chocolate component. "And what can I get you" he smiled. I chose mine and we sat at one of the tables.

We sat in silence for awhile, I like to believe it was because the ice cream was amazing because it was.

"Happy with the flavours?" I asked. He nodded smiling "yep it's delicious". I ruffled his hair "that's good".

I watched him eat the ice cream quickly "watch out you will get brain freeze..." i said my words trailing off as I watched his face scrunch up in pain "told you" I laughed. "It hurts" he complained. "You will live through it" i said comforting him.

Once his brain disappeared he hesitantly continued to eat his ice cream much slower. I placed my spoon out "try some" I said. And he took it tasting it he smiled "so yummy" he smiled. I smiled watching him look like he did when we first met when his heart was whole and his life wasn't shattered.

Taemin p.o.v

"Keep eating, keep smiling, forget everyone and look at the ice cream, don't throw it back up.... your strong" I told myself as I took another bite.

Your strong....
You are.