Chapter 16

Chapter 16 ~ Climbing over

Looking at the wall and cameras I have an idea.

"What if we disable the cameras in some areas, fight past the guards and then jump over?" I ask and I watch their eyes widen.

"So obvious it would work!" Says River as we look at the time, it's mid day and the hottest so many people are going inside.

"Let's do this." Says Skye as we go over to the wall. The guards don't notice us as we look from behind some trees.

"Ok. I'll disable the two cameras here while you two get ready to jump up and fight the guards, but try to be silent. Then I'll go up and we will jump over." Says River as we nod. We watch as River runs to the wall and quickly sprays the cameras with water. They don't budge, so they must be water proof. She then used fire and they steam up. Going over to the first one she finds the cable and pulls it out. She then does the same to the other one and we rush to the wall undetected. Skye holds my waist and pushes down causing us to go up. She aims and makes us land on the wall. We look the opposite ways to see one guard on each side coming over. Quickly I use my fire at him which is super strong and huge. Some catches onto a near by tree and I put it out before anyone sees. I turn to Skye to see her having trouble against a metal warrior, her weakness. I use my fire at him and he falls off and out of the metal wall. We high five and nod for River to come up. She uses her water to push her up, leaving a heap of water on the floor. Quickly she pulls it up and makes it disappear.

"Now into the city!" She says as we jump down into Metal. We disable some cameras and run into town, hiding behind bushes.

River goes to a clothing shop and buys us some metal coloured clothing, a silver dress for me and a silver top for Skye. River wears a silver top and jeans with her hair half up. She's very beautiful, still. Going into town we walk around and follow Skye as she leads us around, trying to find Metallica.

Hope you are enjoying this as much as I am! This book is by far one of the best iv written, I have written better but anyway... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️