Chapter 23

Chapter 23 ~ Icicle

Looking up at the wall from behind a tree we look at the cameras. There are many more on this side, must be so no one escapes. Sort of like a prison camp it seems.

"I'll de-activate the cameras and you guys will go up. Like last time but make sure to be quick with beating the guards." Says River as she splashes water at the cameras before splashing them with fire. They seems to die but just to be carful she pulls out the cables. Quickly we stand together as Metallica makes a metal platform to push all four of us up. Some guards come towards us to which we blast with flames. Then we jump down on the other side and run into forest.

The ground is covered in snow and so is the trees. The city isn't far away and as soon as we reach it we gasp. It's one of the most beautiful cities iv ever seen. The walls are white and so is the clean pavement. There's a frozen fountain and it's snowing lightly. There's a children's choir singing in the corner and we listen to the beautiful song.

The snow is falling

Down, down, down

Down into our town

The snow is falling

Down, down, down

Down into our amazing town

No one can destroy us

No one can make us sad

For we are us

And here we stand

There voices are beautiful as they sing. We clap as they finish before walking on. To think around tomorrow that this place will be destroyed, if we don't stop them.

Do you think they can stop them? Let's hope so! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️