Chapter 19

Chapter 19 ~ Practicing with River

"If we are going to beat the metal kingdom we need to practice." Says River as the topic of the metal kingdom comes up.

"I guess so. But wouldn't we have to be able to beat other elements, not just metal?" I ask her and she nods.

"You should practice against us!" Says Metallica getting up.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Why not? Skye can cure us of anything with her magic potions and things." Says Metallica which Skye nods to.

"Ok them." Says River as we go into an empty room.

River is first, even if she said its unfair... Which it is. Metallica starts by shooting some metal at her to which she blocks. River shoots a gust of water at her, causing Metallica to fall over but catch herself with metal. Next Metallica makes metal below her rise her up on a platform and the same to River.

"Let's practice in a water environment." Says Metallica as she makes a standing spot for Skye and me was she makes a water barrier around the sides of the room and cues for me to fill it us. As soon as iv filled it up Metallica makes a few more platforms to jump to. River shoots a water blast at Metallica to which she dodges and fires back with metal. River jumps to another platform, out of the way. River then uses her fire to heat up Metallica's platform causing her to jump to the next one, and the next one. She fires at River who uses the water to push her into the water. We clap as Metallica wipes hair out of her face and they come over.

"Good game!" Says Metallica as I dry her by taking the water out of her clothing.

"Good game! You have some good moves." Says River as they sit down and I jump into the 'arena'.

"Your idea of heating up the metal was cool." Says Metallica.

"Don't you mean, hot?" Replies River as we all laugh at her lame joke. Skye jumps onto another platform as River dries up the water and Metallica takes away the platforms. What will they make this time?

Hope you liked the battle. From now on there will be morning fighting with elements, I think. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️