Dorms

We walk all the way down a long corridor. On one side there are doors with little gold plaques on them displaying the names of the people that live in the rooms. On the other side there are also plaques on the doors but around them there are blue and gold roses that look as fake as Dizzy's mum's boobs. We go all the way to the end of the corridor and stop at a door with black roses and a plaques that says are names. Dizzy and I try not to laugh whoever put the roses there is honestly the most stereotypical person ever. "This is your room," Ben said smiling. "Your bags are already in there and I shall leave you here to unpack."
"Thanks," Dizzy and I both say. Dizzy is about to bounce off the walls from excitement and I am just happy that I will have a new home.
"Our dorms are next to yours." Evie says smiling
"I would want to help you just adjust your dooms to your liking but we have to go to class." Mal says hugging us and walking away waving at me. Who you'll have thought that one of the most evilest villain on the Isle could turn so nice.
"I'll see you later." Carlos says. Jane shows up out of no where and grabs his hand and nearly drags him away while smiling at me weirdly.
"Next Tuesday, be there and bring your sword and runners." Jay says patting me on the head and running to catch up with the others.
"Shall we go in?" Dizzy asks.
"We shall." I reply. We burst through the door. It is absolutely beautiful. There are two beds on either side of the room , a giant mirror on the wall, desks were beside the beds make of shiny cedar wood. The desks were covered with books, a globe, and a box of jewels on one desk and a camera on the other. Dizzy runs over to the box and bursts into tears. I run over to the camera and examining it. It was the best camera money can buy. I pinch myself several times trying to wake up.
"Why would you even try to wake up?" Dizzy says.
"I don't know I just don't want something that isn't real," I say still mesmerised by the camera.
"Oh my god!!" She yells.
"What is it? Are you hurt." I can't see her. Suddenly she runs out of a random door. I walk into it and see a massive empty wardrobe.
"Well that's one thing off the list." I say walking back sitting on my bed.
"Yeah, only eating ice cream and swimming in a pool left." She follows me.
"So I guess we have chosen our sides of the dorm then" I giggle. Dizzy flops op the bed looking like a starfish on the bed . Her bed is a double size and has a grey quilted bed head with grey and pink cushions.

My bed is white with a white over hanging think and black and pink sheets and cushions

"Soo

"Soo.....what do we do now?" I ask.
"I guess we should make this place ours and unpack." She says unzipping one of her three suitcases.
"This is going to take a long time." I say.