Breakfast

We walk down to the lockers and stop at ours. "Whoa, What did you put in there?" Dizzy asked. I looked at my locker, not opened, and see it glowing green inside. I laugh.
"Relax, I painted the inside of my locker with glow in the dark paint to freak people out." I laugh opening it to get my books and stuffing them in my bag. My locker is filled with pictures of stuff I have worked on like:

"Ha, who's funeral is it?" A girl with long brown hair wearing baby blue and pink say walking up to us

"I know right." Another voice says following her. I look behind the brown haired girl and realise that it is Jane.
"I don't know, I haven't decided yet." I reply.
"Audrey, Jane, shouldn't you girls be showing them to breakfast." Another girls says behind us. Dizzy and I both spin around to see that is is Evie. Audrey and Jane flick their hair and walk away.
"This place has a dining hall." Dizzy says in astonishment.
"Aren't you both hungry?" Evie asked walking with us to a huge hall.
"We were so nervous about first day that we forgot to eat." I say listening to my stomach grumble.
"Do we go to class after breakfast?" Dizzy asked smiling wider than ever.
"Yep, and in third period can you please meet me in my dorm?" Evie asked Dizzy. She squealed and smiled at me. We enter the hall surrounded by busily eating students. Evie shows us to the breakfast line and gets us our trays. Dizzy and I look at all of the different foods and almost drool but stop ourselves before it was too late. There were so many things.
"What's that?" I ask pointing to a chocolate covered pastry.
"What's that?" Dizzy asked. Evie laughed. We got to the front of the line.
"What would you like girls?" The lunch lady asked.
"An apple and a coffee please." Evie said. After she got her food she walked away to a table.
"And for you?" The lady asked us.
"Just whatever you recommended." Dizzy says. I am still staring at all of the foods. Some kids behind us are becoming a little bit impatient. The lady puts on a couple of pastries and a hot drink with whipped cream on top.
"Here you go newbies." The lady said smiling at us. We thanked her and went to go to a table. We tried to sit at a couple of tables but the students said that the seats were saved or that we couldn't sit there.
"Hey Chelsea, over here." A voice yelled from across the hall. We turn around and see Carlos with Mal, Evie and Jay. We rush over and sit with them.
"So what do you think of it?" Mal asked sipping on a coffee. Dizzy and I take a big bite out of our food and almost fain by how good it is.
"Well it must be good, they aren't talking." Jay laughs taking a bite out of an apple.
"Oh it's better than good, it perfect." I say taking a sip out my hot chocolate.
"Do you guys get to have this everyday?" Dizzy asks smiling. I laugh at her and point out that she has crumbs on her front. She never has crumbs on her front. She always acts so fancy.
"I forget that the food back on the Isle is terrible." Mal says.
"I see you two are enjoying Auradon." Ben says coming up behind Mal and putting his arms around her. Mal softly kisses Ben's lips and the whole table smirks at each other.
"The only person that Mal looked at that way was Harry." I say giggling. Ben stares at Mal weirdly.
"But tat was before Auradon and only for like a week until Harry kisses one of Dizzy's cousins or sisters I can't remember." I blurt out.
"Well as long as I am the only one." Ben say kissing Mal again. Dizzy and I are finished our food and we get up and put the trays back and come back to the table. As soon as we are back the bell rings.
"What dose that mean?" I say sorting through my bag looking for my timetable.
"You have ten minutes to get out and get to first period's class." Ben says waving everyone goodbye. Dizzy, Carlos and I walk to class. Jane comes up to Carlos and asks where he was. Like he could be anywhere other than breakfast. She follows us to class and then leaves to another class. Why in the world would she walk him to class. He can get there on his own for god sakes. When we get to class the bell goes. We stop in front of the door and I put my hand on the doorknob. My stomach If filled with butterflies. What if I am not smart enough? What if I am seen as to weird and is kicked out of Auradon for something I can control? What if the teacher gives me bad grades just because I am a villain....Well was a villain?
"Are you going to go in?" Carlos says staring at me in the eyes. I snap out of my trance and open the door.