FGM Needs to See You

"The mascot!" Dizzy streaked again still pacing up and down the room.
"We know you have only said it a billion times." I say still digging my nails into my hands.
"Why are you even mad you didn't even want to do it in the first place?" Jay asks sitting next to the tv.
"This isn't about if we wanted to do it it is about that they automatically gave us the mascot when they knew we wouldn't be able to." I yell.
"Hey calm down. Come on I will talk to Jane about it." Carlos giving me a hopeful smile.
"There problem solved. Carlos will talk to his girlfriend and we will pretend that it will never happened besides FGM need to see us in a couple of minutes." Mal says standing up and rushing us. I release my hands I went a little to deep and it really hurts now even for me. I stay sitting on my bed.
"Hey what's wrong?" Carlos asks me.
"Oh nothing just wondering what it would be like to alway be calm and cheerful." I fake smile. Carlos sits with me on the bed. He looks at my hands.
"When did you start that again?" He says holding my hands.
"When we got here. The royals just make me stressed. Taking everything for granted and everything." I say.
"Hey you have me to get you through this. As long as I am here they won't bother you." He says smiling softly.
"Can I ask you something?" I say staring into his eyes.
"Yeah sure." He says staring into mine. Suddenly Jane walks in. We both turn to her. She comes running in and sits in his lap and kisses him on the cheek.
"Hey cutie, my mum needs to see you." She says smiling. She stares at me like she did at cheer. She is still acting fake or is it when she nice to me the real fake?
"Ok see you later Jane?" He says. We both get up and run to join our friends.
"I need to talk to you." I whisper in Dizzy's ear.
"Sure." She says knocking on FGM's door. She tells us to come in. There is a big chair in front of her desk so we all stand.
"Welcome student. Tomorrow is our second family day of the year so since you won't be able to be with your families you are required to come to my office tomorrow for a special surprise. Then you spend the day outside enjoying the event." She says smiling. "Oh, and wear something formal." She adds looking at me.
"Of corse." I said trying to remember if I have something formal in my wardrobe.
"Chelsea please stay behind but the rest of you may go." FGM waves them goodbye.
"What did I do miss?" I say on edge.
"I know that since your parents are......." She pauses trying to think of a way to say that my parents were murdered without being mean. "Long gone." She adds.
"Miss can I just stay in my dorm the whole day? No one would notice anyway." I moan. Who needs to see old princes and princess.
"Certainly not. I just wanted to say that if you need any help about that issue you can spend the day with me." She says. Like I want to spend an entire day with Jane and FGM.
"No thanks miss. I can stay with Dizzy." I say.
"Certainly just remember that I am here to help." She says waving me goodbye.