To You

"I win again." I smirk as I burst through the gym doors.
"Is there anything you can't do Kitten." He grins. And closes the door.
"So do you have a speaker to play some music?" I sit and take my shoes off.
"Yeah it's in my bag." He takes out a blue JBL speaker that was shaped like a log.
"Wow where did you get that from?" I say connecting my phone to the speaker.
"I got it at a yard sale and it was broken. It was two dollars and all I had to do was to change a few wires and it was all fixed." He takes off his shoes.
"So what song do you want?" I say looking through my phone.
"How about To You by Justin Bieber and David Guetta?" He takes the phone out of my hand and presses play.
"Ugh we use to dance to that song all the time." I moan.
"But you still remember the combo we made up?" He takes out his and wants me to hold it.
"Of corse how could I forget but only the first part."
"It's ok we can just go along." I take his hand and we dance.
1:15 of the video.
I can't remember what comes next so I just run around a bit . Then I wrap my arms around him and he is onto of me. I look into his beautiful brown eyes and I can't help but smile. He leans down to kiss me but I freak out.  I roll away, get up, grab my bag and sprint to my tree that I like to sit in.