Turney and R.O.A.R Tryouts

I wake up before my alarm up and ready to go. I am filled with excitement and nervous. Dizzy is still half awake and is moaning me to go back to sleep.
"How do you like that?" I ask.
"It is just the tryouts." She says putting on a yellow sport crop top with a grey tank top over it and black dance pants. Her hair is in a ballet bun and she is wearing grey and yellow sneakers.

I brush my teeth and even have a morning shower

I brush my teeth and even have a morning shower. I usually have on at night but I want to be extra ready. I put on a pink tank top and black bike pants. I wear burgle sneakers and do my hair in a high ponytail.

I walk out of the door with Dizzy and to breakfast

"You seem to be all ready." Jay says.
"Oh, I am more than ready."I say. "I am going to prove to them that a villain and a girl can do anything they can."
"Well I will hope to see you at cheerleading," Jane says hugging me and Carlos. "But are you really doing A/V club?"
"Hell yeah, I love making movies and photography." I say. The bell ring and we wish ourselves good luck and Carlos, Jay and I head to the Turney field.
"All right maggots. This is not for the faint hearted. This will take strength, courage and speed. Half of you on one side and the other you will play and when I tell you your time is up. That doesn't mean you failed it is just that I know your positions and if you are in or not. If you are the last two on the field that dose not mean that you have failed it means that you are the hardest to crack." The coach yells. I stand with Carlos and Jay. Carlos smiles at me after whisking me luck. Jay is already in the zone so no one talks to him. The coach calls out names and we go to our sides. Carlos and Jay is on my side which is good but the other side had Chad and his friends that stared at me and laughed. The whistle blew and we ran. Within the first minute half of the people were pulled out and sitting on the sideline. I twist and turn and I get the ball I run into the death zone and a ball comes flying at me. I jump and barely miss it. Someone from the other team runs at me but I run faster scoring. The game goes on. Jay and Carlos have been told to stop and it just me and Chad. I suddenly get the ball and run. He tried to catch me. I run faster than I ever have before and win. Chad stands there in his spot in anger and amazement that has beaten me. I dance in victory. Coach blows the whistle and tells that tryouts are done and we go to our next tryout or whatever. I turn and see Carlos run up to me and give me a big hug and picking me up. I stare into his eyes.
"I didn't know you could run like that." Jay says in shock.
"Thanks you two were awesome as well. When do we find out the results?" I say.
"Couple of days.....maybe Friday" Jay says grabbing his bag and walking off the field.
"You do know that another girl will never be able to go in the team right?" Chad says pushing us out of the way.
"What ever you say Chad." I yell. He walks off with his mindless minions trailing off with him to R.O.A.R tryouts.
==================================================================================

We walk into the R.O.A.R ring. The same coach we had for Turney was taking us again.
"Alright maggots. If you put your name up you would have known the rules. Same as last time. Now put on your masks and get your swords!" He yelled at us. I try and cover my face. I am the only girl again and I don't want anyone to go easy on me. I put on my mask and grab my sword I had in my bag. Yes I have my own sword. I use to train with Uma, Harry and Gil. I even beaten them a couple of times. I notice my sword is sharper than the others. Guess that's why we have to wear special protection. Honestly they just need to such it up. I have cuts all over me just by practicing myself. I run into the line facing someone I don't no. It can't be Jay or Carlos because Carlos is next to me and Jay's hair is sticking out of his mask. This person stares at me. He must be in the zone. The whistle blows and I challenge him. We clash swords for about ten seconds. He tries to get me in the legs but I jump into a split in the air. I get him on a wall and he tries to hit me on the shoulder. I jump back and he gets past me. He corners me and I backflip on the wall and my sword brushes him on the shoulder causing some stuffing from his uniform to come out of the cut I made. He tenses and charges at me. I do a couple of flips and I have him cornered again there is no escaping and I poke my sword in his chest lightly making the littlest hole. This shows that I have won. We have outlasted everyone and everyone in the ring is watching us. The challenger removes his mask I am shocked to see that I beat Chad again. I do a little victory dance and remove my mask. A couple of scattered gasps come from the crowd and Chad stands there and laugh.
"Ha Ha...... have you not heard the rules?" He laughs. Then he pulls out a tiny book out of his pockets and opens it. "A team shall include a captain and eight men." He shoves the book in my face and lifted it up in the as if everyone could read it from the distance.
"Yeah but you guys are gunna change the rules because Lonnie joined and you were gonna make it fair for everyone." I said looking at Lonnie who also tried out. She went up agains Jay and was really good.
"Where did you hear that from? Girl's magazine." He snorts he walks over to his minions and I follow him. I pull him on the shoulder to make him look me in the eyes.
"You're just pissed that you were beaten by a girl whatever that means for you and you were beaten by someone three years younger than you who is also smarter than you." I say making my fists clench. My eyes turn from soft blue to dark pink almost red. He pushes me away and stares at me.
"What cha gunna do about it orphan." He leans towards my face showing an evil smile. I storm away and Carlos already has my bag to leave. "Listen to the book!" He calls out. I turn around and throw one of my throwing knifes I had in my bag that Carlos gave me. The book bursts into pink flames and all that is left is a pile of scattered pieces of paper. Of corse the knifes were magic, what else would I have?
"God I love magic." I say looking at Jay and Carlos who were almost holding me when I had tear in my eyes. As we leave people move away in fear. Just like on the Isle.