Forgiveniss.

The alarm goes off and my arm slowly hits the desk repeatedly. The alarm stops and I drag myself out of bed. Dizzy is already ready and is playing around on the computer that King Ben gave us for school. I throw on a black shirt, colourful  tights, purple vans, black earrings and a purple bow. I do my hair in a French braid and try to walk out the door.

"And where are you going?" Dizzy asks

"Breakfast." I say grabbing my bag.
"Great I am hungry." She says grabbing her bag as well and follows me to the dining hall. "So what is the matter?" Dizzy asks me as we sit. At the table. I set my alarm later than I should have so I wasn't as early as I though I would be. Everyone else is there and I just want to get through the day.
"I just still have that things thing those idiots said stuck in my head." I say eating.
"Hey, they don't even know you. They can't even judge you." Dizzy says hugging me.
"Thanks." I say.
==================================================================================
After class

I walk to my locker and grab my books. I feel better than this morning. They are idiots and I don't care. Suddenly someone taps me on the soldier and I turn around. The u see her face.
"Hey Chelsea. I am so sorry about yesterday. Audrey wanted me to hang out with her at lunch and I didn't want to say no. She is still a bit concerned about villains in Auradon. Chad is dating Audrey and if said something about disgreeing on what they said they would hate me. I am so sorry and I really hope we can be friends." Jane says. A single tear came out of her eye. I honestly feel sorry for her.
"It's ok. You weren't the one that really started it." I say. Jane hugs me tight and I smile. Finally I made a friend.
"Oh, just one question. How did you know about those drugs?" She asks.
"My father's friend was a drug addict and knew everything about them. Well that was until he overdosed and died." I say looking at the ground. She gasps like it was life threatening and hugs me again.
"I am so sorry for you. You are such a soldier." She says.
"Um... I wouldn't call myself a soldier." I say telling her about the war. Mabel she isn't that bad.