Phase 1 - The Apology

History was boring as hell. The teacher kept on getting off track and takes about the places he has been like we would actually care. Math was really easy and I got through all the work before class was done. I meet up with Carlos and Dizzy, who had English together, and we walked to our table for lunch.
"Hey guys." Mal says scooting over to let me sit.
"Hey Lonnie." I smirk as Jay sits next to her. Jay gives me an annoyed look and Dizzy and Carlos nearly burst out laughing.
"What did you do?" Evie asks. She always know when there is an inside joke.
"Oh it's just that Lonnie and Jay are dating and they are cute together." I say trying to look innocent.
"Aw Thanks." Lonnie says hugging Jay's arm. We continue to talk about school and random stuff when Jane, Audrey and their group of friends come over to our table.
"Hey Chelsea, can I talk to you in private?" Jane says in a high pitched voice.
"If you want to say something to me you will have to say it to everyone." I say turning to look her dead in the eye.
"Ok then. I am sorry for everything that I have done and I hope that we can be friends." Jane says. A smile comes on my face. I can't believe she would actually want to be friends with me. My plan has started. Phase 1 has commenced.
"Sure why not. I think that we should put our pasts behind us." I say smiling as hard as I can. The VKs look at me like I am crazy, well more crazy that I am now.
"Good. You can sit with us if you want." She looks at Audrey who look upset but is trying to hide it.
"Well not this lunch but possibly next break." I say. The VKs are jaw dropped.
"Cool see you then." She smiles. Audrey and her friends turn around and walk away and Jane follows. Jane whispers something into Audrey's ear and I turn back to my real friends.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Mal says staring at me like I am an idiot.
"Hey Mal watch the language." Ben says very concerned. "I would say something bad but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings."
"Oh, please we are all assholes here." I laugh. "And anyway I am not gonna be her friend. She dose something and then apologises immediately after." I say throwing my hands in the air.
"I do." Ben replies. "Well I have to go. Have fun with your mind games." And with that he kissed Mal on the cheek and walked away.
"So what are you gonna do about Jane and her little posy?" Carlos asks looking interested.
"Well if you must know......" I explain my entire plan to the group. Some of them smile and look at everyone around us and others sit back thinking if it would really work.
"Are you sure it is gonna work?" Lonnie asked keeping an eye on Jane, who is whispering and gossiping about me.
"If I was right about her asking to be my friend then of corse this is gonna work." I smile. The bell goes and we all get up and head to our next class.