Dance

When I walk in I see a large group of girls talking to each other all giggling and smiling. Some are in cheer uniforms and others are are in sports bras and bike pants. Showing off their incredibly skinny waist lines.
"Alright girls. Let me just say that by trying out for dance will not get you a better chance of getting into cheer. So if that is the only reason you are here please leave now!" A girl with brown hair yells above the crowd standing on a chair. She wore a white crop top, purple baggy pants and scarfs on her waist. When she made the announcement half of the girls leave the gym. I can't believe that they would do that.
"Hey I finally found you." Dizzy says hugging me tight.
"So glad that we are doing this together." I say putting on my jazz shoes. Dizzy and I have been dancing for as long as we can remember.
"You have the music?" I say to Dizzy.
"Of corse I do." She say pulling out her phone that Ben gave gave her. I have one too and it has a black case with a narwhal pop socket.
"Alright girls enough with the chit chat time for me to see you stretch and warm up." The girl yells again. She looks about Mal and Evie's age. She was very pretty and thin.
"Wait something is wrong with us." Dizzy says rummaging through her bag.
"What? What is it?" I start to look in her bag slightly panicking.
"This." She says putting one my 'jo jo bows' in my hair and one in hers. I own every single one I can get my hands on and I found a whole lot more. Dizzy and I are literally obsessed and we can't dance without them.
"Thanks now we have our gods luck." I say staring at the girl with brown hair who looks like she is the captain of the dance team.
"That's Esmeralda's kid, Elena." Dizzy says starting to stretch. "She is the best belly dancer in the world." I go into the splits smoothly. I am incredibly flexible and Dizzy is almost as good as me also. I do a lot of flexibility stuff and the I see four chairs no being used.
"Ok girls how flexible are you?" Elena said waiting for us. I nudge Dizzy's and point to the chairs and give her a smile. We run to the chairs and Elena looks confused we get on the chairs one leg on each and then we drop into the splits.

Elena looks impresses

Elena looks impresses. "You got anything else." She says.
"How about pirouettes?" I say smiling at Dizzy.
"Sure let's see." Elena says helping us move the chairs back to where they were. We start. I should have worn my tap shoes for this. I think. Dizzy dose 23 and I do 25.
"No fair I started early." Dizzy joked giggling.
"You guys are great. Can't wait to see you dance." Elena smiles and walks to the next couple of girls.
"Oh my god that was great. Well except that I didn't do the greatest gob at my turns." I nervously smile.
"Hey it's fine. Before we know it we will be dancing on the stage at the Annual Inter-school Dance Competition." Dizzy comforts me. Not long after the dancing actually started there were a couple of groups that were pretty good and then there were some that literally just did flips and cheer. Of corse they were wearing cheer uniforms.
"Dizzy and Chelsea." Elena yelled. The wrote some stuff on her clipboard and talked to the girls that were sitting with her. "Ok you can start now." She nods at the person controlling the music and it starts to play.

When we finish a round of applause came from the students. It gave me happiness inside.
"Thank you girls. You may leave now." Elena says writing more stuff on her clipboard. Dizzy and I  thank her and leave.