Media Room and Lunch

"Wow I haven't been in this room for ages." Carlos sins around in awe. The room is filled with computers, cameras, lights and tripods.
"Yeah I come in here a lot." I say picking up a camera with my name on it and start playing with the focus. I bring the camera up to my eye and take photos of Carlos.
"Hey are you taking photos of me?" He laughs.
"Shut up an smile you are so photogenic." I smile and continue to take photos.
"Ok ok." He poses several times. "Now I get to take photos of you." He smirks and takes the camera out of my hand and takes some photos.
"Ugh stop I look so bad in photos." I whine.
"No way you look so hot." He continues to take photos pretending like I am on the red carpet.
"Oh come on I am not." I sigh. Taking the camera out of Carlos' hand and taking out the SD card.
"Then why have I been liking you since we were like ten?" Carlos wraps his arms around me. I stick the SD card into a computer and log on and type a few things on the keyboard.
"There now you have all of the photos on your phone." I spin in the chair, turn off the computer and elect the SD card out of the computer.
"Great." He lifts me out of the chair and spins me around. The lunch bell rings and we look out the window. Dozens of students pour out of their class rooms and walk to the cafeteria or the tables outside.
"Finally I'm starving." I walk to the door as Carlos follows. We walk over to the cafeteria and get our lunch. I have a chicken salad and water. Carlos gets a roast beef sandwich and a sprite. "Wow the food is amazing for a school." I sit at our table outside.
"Yeah the school cafeteria is like a restaurant and is designed to make the student feel comfortable at home." Ben sits at our table holding Mal"s hand.
"Well it is one million times better than the Isle's food." I munch on my salad.
"You can say that again." Evie and Dizzy sit next to me.
"So did you enjoy your free period?" Mal asks. "What did you guys do anyway?"
"Nothing!" Carlos and I blurt out.
"That is not what Snapchat and Instagram say." Dizzy says giving wide eyes at her phone.
"What?" I look at my phone and see dozens of DM's.
"Is that you two kissing?" Mal says smirking. I look on Instagram and Snapchat and there is a photo of Carlos and I in the tree.
"Who posted that?" I ball my fists.
"Oh it started on the school's gossip page. Jane owns the account so she did." Ben continues to look at the picture.
"I didn't know that you were a thing." Jay high fives Carlos.
"Really you are gonna do high fives." I roll my eyes.
"Whats to be ashamed of. It's just us." Carlos holds my hand.
"Us kissing doesn't matter. It is that Jane would be a sneaky little bitch and take a photo without our permission." I get up and stomp over to Jane's table.
"Oh she is gonna get it." Dizzy smirks and gets up to follow me.