I win

Jane, Carlos and Dizzy and I walk to Maths and take a seat in the front row.
"Hello students," Mr Von Drake said as he wrote on the board. "I hope you remember what we covered in the last week because what i have for you is a pop quiz." Groans came from the class. He finished writing on the board and turned to us.
"Bet I can get a better score than you." Carlos says with a cheeky grin.
"As if, loser has to wear whatever the winner wants." I stretch out my hand for it to shake.
"Deal." He shakes my hand and we take a paper from Mr Von Drake's desk.
"You have the whole lesson to complete the quiz. Once you are done you can leave." And with that Carlos and I start to write. Only three minutes pass and I am double checking the last question. Suddenly Carlos jumps up from his desk and walks to Mr Von Drake. I put my leg out and Carlos trips and falls to the ground. I giggle and hand in my paper to Mr Von Drake.
"Only a matter of time before I win." I smile and wait for Mr Von Drake o mark my test. It only takes 30 seconds and he is done. He walks over to Carlos and I desk and hands the papers to us. We look at the papers and my face shines with excitement. "Yes, Yes! I win!" I shout with excitement.
"Ok, ok you win kitty." He laughs. I start to walk out of the class while dancing a little victory dance. Carlos follows me outside with a big grin on his face.
"So now that we have a free period what do you wanna do?" I say as we walk down a long corridor.
"I don't know maybe we could just dance a little." He smile and does a smooth spin.
"Well not out here where everyone in class can see us. Maybe in the gym?" I say smiling bright.
"Ok race you!" He pushes me and runs to the gym.
"You son of a bitch." I laugh and bolt to the gym.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter and the long wait. A lot of things have been going on and I couldn't write or I haven't been really inspired. I will update more from now on. Don't forget to suggest what to happen next in the comments. 😁