Chapter 14

Chapter 14

It had been 2 months, 2 months since their little girl Ella joined the family in the outside world. They now had a routine down, making the house a lot more enjoyable. Emma was spending her days with Ella and Henry and she loved it, she loved her job and having somewhere to go each day, but these 2 months made her see why some women liked being stay-at-home moms. Days where spent playing and napping together, at some nap times Emma and Henry just did their own things, that was usually when Emma would do some cleaning or they would have mommy and Henry time, watching a movie or simply playing some game. Emma's favorite was for sure their naps together Ella and Henry would fall asleep first and Emma would lay and watch them sleep, her innocent, sweet kids, and she would just smile watching. And then there was when she and Killian both together and separately did stuff with Henry making sure he still knew and felt loved with Ella.

It was a Saturday morning the family had eaten breakfast; Emma was cleaning up while Ella was in her swing, Killian was upstairs getting ready for his and Henry's day together and Henry was outside running around waiting for his dad. Killian was taking Henry out on the Jolly for their time together, it had been awhile since they had gone out, they hadn't been out since Ella was born, and even the last few months Emma had been pregnant.

Killian walks back into the kitchen and sees Emma finishing up while Ella is in her swing, Killian smiles as he walks by her to Emma "Who would of thought a simple swing would be the key of keeping our little love happy" Killian says then kisses Emma's neck.

Emma smiles and leans back into his kiss "If only all her problems could be solved so easily."

"Well love, she knows mommy and daddy will figure it out" Killian says with a smirk.

Emma pulls away "Yes, together" she says with a smile. Emma grabs a cooler from off the floor. "In the fridge, I have some sandwiches, and some fruit cleaned and cut up for you two. Oh and some water bottles already cooled off."

Killian smiles, as he goes to the fridge as he starts to hand her the stuff "So love what are our girls up to today while us guys are out?"

"Going to moms, Ruby is bringing over the little girl she and Dorothy are adopting" Emma explained. Ruby and Dorothy had come back to this land a couple years ago and married. They decided to adopt, knowing there are many kids in need of homes, although they planned on biological kids as well, both wanting to carry at least once. "They only want to introduce her to a couple people at a time; me and mom I guess are the first besides Granny to meet her."

"Well she will be one lucky little girl. I think they will make great moms. Do we know anything about her?" Killian asks as he closes up the cooler.

Emma shakes her head "Not really. Um... she's eighteen months old, and her name is Isabelle. And they adopted her from this world, I know they drove I think a couple hours away to get her. But I know you are right, I know Henry, in both lives loves Ruby, she's going to be great with her."

Then Henry runs in from the backyard "Can we go yet?" he asks bouncing in place.

Both Emma and Killian laugh "Of course lad, tell mom goodbye while I take this to the car" Killian says grabbing the cooler.

Henry walks to Emma and she lifts him up "Bye mommy" he says and wraps his arms around her neck "I'm going to miss you."

Emma's face is buried in Henry's neck, but she still smiles "I'm going to miss my favorite guy" and she kisses his cheek "be good for dad ok?" she asks as he pulls away to look at her.