Chapter 15

Chapter 15

The next 3 months fly by fast, Henry turned 6, Ella was now 5 months old, Henry started first grade, and now it was fall and Emma's birthday was the next day. Killian still couldn't believe how different his life had become, he went from a revenge seeking pirate, to dating a princess and befriending in a sense her son, they got married and he now was helping raising said son, and now they had a little princess themselves.

Killian is currently standing in the kitchen finishing up clean up from dinner; he kept getting side tracked by the sounds of laughter coming from the living room. Emma had helped him wash up the dishes then quickly joined their kids in the living room as they played; she had a long day at work and needed the distraction. Killian dries off his hands and goes towards the living room stopping in the doorway, and watches Emma with the kids, Ella was sitting on the floor with a stacking cup in hand, Henry puts the finale cup on top and Ella knocks it over, making the little girl laugh hysterically. Emma's face is lit up with her smile, clearly so happy and in love with her kids, he had to smile too. He walks over and sits next to her "So that is what all the laughing is about?"

Emma giggles "Yes, Ella finds it funny to ruin her brothers hard work" she says tickling Ella's tummy, earning more giggles from the baby.

"That must be the pirate coming out" Killian says with a smirk towards his wife.

"Did you see dad that the cups look like a giraffe?" Henry says as he restacks the cups.

"Yes I did Henry" Killian say with a smile "I remember you playing with those too."

Henry smiles at his parents as he continued to build the stack of cups again.

Killian pulls Emma close and whispers "So love what would you like to do for your birthday tomorrow?"

Emma leans her head against his shoulder "This. Us. The four of us."

Killian kisses her forehead "That's all you want Emma?" he asks wanting to do more for her, for all she does for them.

"Yeah" Emma adds with a smile "I just want some time with my husband and kids" she says giving him a kiss. That is when Ella lets out a squeal again and Emma giggles when she looks to see Ella in her brothers arms and a stacking cup in her mouth "And what are you two up too?" she asks moving away from Killian taking her daughter and son into her lap.

Henry giggles being pulled into his moms lap "Mom stop!!!" he says not able to stop when she starts coving his and Ella's faces with kisses.

Killian takes Ella into his arms so Emma can focus on Henry and not have to worry about Ella.

"Not" kiss "a" kiss "chance" kiss "kid" Emma says laughing along with Henry.

Henry tries wiggling away "Dad help me" he says between laughs.

Killian chuckles himself "Sorry lad, I can't save you from your mama's love."

Emma stops the attack, and leans her cheek against Henry's head and gives Killian a smile "Plus I know my boy loves it" she says kissing the top of his head as she pulls him close.

Henry smiles and leans into his moms front "Cause mom is the best" he adds wrapping his arms around her.

At that moment Ella squeals again raising her arms in the air towards Emma.

Killian smiles "I think Ella agrees" he says giving her a kiss on her nose.

Emma scoots herself and Henry over by Killian and Ella, she leans and kisses Ella's chubby cheek "I love you to love bug" Emma then takes her little fist into her hand and kisses it.