Chapter 21

Chapter 21

It's been a few weeks since the big reveal, Henry although accepting was still having a tough time, mostly for his feelings about his Aunt Regina. About a week ago Emma, Killian and Regina decided that he should talk with Archie, so that is where Henry is now.

Henry sits on the couch, directly across from Archie "So Henry, do you know why your parents want us to talk?"

Henry nods, then lets out a sigh "Because of the whole Aunt Regina being my mom also thing?"

Archie nods, but notices Henry is still not sure "But we don't have to discuss that now. We can talk about whatever you want."

"So I can just say nothing the whole time if I wanted?" Henry asks.

"Technically yes, although I don't think your mom would like that" Archie says.

"I know. I don't like making her sad, I can tell she is" Henry says.

Archie smiles "She's sad because you aren't yourself Henry, that's why all your parents, your family thinks this will help."

"Did I talk with you last time?"

Archie nods "Yes, Regina sent you when you found out you were adopted. You didn't take it well, then it continued when you got the story book."

"The one big one, that mom and dad used to read me?" Henry asks.

Archie nods "Yes, the same one. Look Henry, I get this all confusing for you. Everyone but you having memories of you that you don't have as well, but you know they all love you right?"

Henry nods "Yeah, I know. Archie, my mom says, that things with Aunt Regina doesn't have to change. Is that right?"

"That is something that is solely up to you Henry."

Henry sighs "Do you think mom and dad would be hurt, if I like wanted to spend more time with Aunt Regina?"

Archie grins "No, I think that if you truly want that, they would be fine with it."

"Cause, I was thinking, like on Friday's I could have dinner at her house, with her and Layla."

"That would be nice Henry" Archie says with a nod.

Henry nods back "I always like when I had sleep overs at her house."

"Have you thought about, when you eat there, maybe you can sleep over to Saturday morning?"

Henry shakes his head "Dinner is good."

"We can talk to your mom about that" Archie says "is there anything else?"

Henry bite his lip in thought "Is it wrong, to wish you didn't find something out?"

Archie gives him a sad smile "No its not Henry, its being human."

Henry nods his head with a smile "Thanks Archie."

"It's my pleasure Henry" Archie say with a smile. He then heads out to the waiting area "Emma, could you come in here please?"

Emma nods; she walks into his office and sits by Henry, giving him a quick kiss on the head, while Archie sits back into his chair. "What's up?"

"Henry why don't you tell your mom your idea" Archie suggests kindly.

Henry turns to his mom "I was wondering..." he starts biting his lip "what if like, I maybe, I go to Aunt Regina's for diner Friday nights, or something like that?"