Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Saturday came up pretty fast for the Jones family. Which meant Emma and Henry where having some mom and Henry time, and Killian and Ella are having a dad and Ella day. Each month Emma and Killian would give each kid some special one on one time. Giving each some personal time, it started up when Emma became pregnant with Ella, and Henry was a bit nervous what a new baby meant for time with them, and now it continued with Ella also. Emma was driving Henry down to Boston to check out a comic book store, they found it when they had taken a week-long trip a couple years ago there. While Killian and Ella would spend time on the Jolly just them.

They started their day early, since Emma and Henry had a 3 hour drive ahead of them. Killian insisted on the family having a healthy breakfast at least once a week, ending in the Jones family have oatmeal for breakfast, much to the children displeasure. He claims that it was since Emma and Henry would be eating a bunch of junk while they were out, but Emma knew over all that it had to do with trying to balance out the 3 of theirs love for grilled cheese. After breakfast they all went to change for the day.

"Ok lad, have a great day with your alright?" Killian says giving Henry a hug.

"I will day, I can tell it's going to be fun" Henry say, pulling away giving his dad a smile.

Then Emma picks up her daughter "Ok love bug" she says giving her a daughter a kiss on the cheek "be good for daddy, and I will see you later."

Ella wraps her arms around Emma's shoulders "Bye mommy" and she pulls away and kisses her mom's nose "I be a good girl."

Killian takes his daughter into his arms "Alright sweetheart, ready to be my first mate today?"

"Yeah" Ella cheers.

Emma chuckles at her daughter "Ok bud, lets hit the road."

"Yes" Henry cheers, following his parents out the door.

Killian gets Ella all buckled into her car seat in the backseat of his truck, and Emma gets Henry set up in the bug. Killian goes to Emma and wraps his arms around her waist "Be safe love" he says giving her a deep kiss on the lips "take care of your selves" and he gives her another kiss "I love you Swan."

Emma smiles into Kilian's chest, as she gives him another hug and kiss "I love you to pirate, take care of our baby."

"I would never let anything happen to our little love Emma, she is safe with me" Killian says.

"You better" Emma adds, and gives him another kiss "Love you, see you later" she says moving to the car to get in.

"Bye love, bye Henry" Killian says.

Before Emma gets in the bug "Bye Ella, I love you."

"Love you to mommy" Ella says out the back window.

And the two vehicle's go their separate ways.

Emma and Henry make their way to Boston, Emma knew the 3 hours was a long way for comics, but a store like this had stuff they just couldn't get there in Storybrooke, plus Emma loved the time with Henry. On the way they would listen to cheesy 80s music and laugh, both enjoying some just mom and son time.

They cross over the town line, and Emma turns the radio down some "So kid, was there anything you were hoping to find at the store?"

Henry shrugs "I think I'm a few behind in batman, and I thought I heard there is a new antman series."

Emma nods "Whatever you want kid" she says ruffling his hair with a laugh.

Henry watches awhile out of the window of the car "Hey mom?"