Chapter 20

Tom was trailing kisses down my neck, pulling me tighter against him. The cold water stung, while his warm hands moved over my back and into my hair, tugging at it gently as his lips parted and his tongue met mine. "But, I have to have you home by eleven." he pulls away and smiles teasingly. "Come on, let's get you dressed before I change my mind." he takes my hand and walks to the steps, wrapping a towel around me while wrapping his arms around me. 

"Thank you, for everything." he smiles as he takes my hand and walks me to the elevator, both our hands rippled from the water.

"Anything for you darling." when we're inside the lift he pulls me against his chest and I stare up at his icy eyes. 

We were standing outside of my house, it was 10:55 pm and I wanted nothing more than to stay with him, but it wouldn't be right since I hadn't seen my mother for weeks to just stay out. I also didn't know how I felt about being alone with Tom tonight, I had almost completely lost myself in him and I wasn't sure if I was quite ready for that yet. 

"Well, we still have 5 minutes." I muse, but when I look up Tom is gazing at me intently, looking dashingly handsome as the streetlight plays off of his features. 

"Let me hold you. For now. I desire nothing more than for you to be in my arms, your heart beating next to mine, your beautiful, glowing eyes looking up into mine, and to breathe in your intoxicating scent." I wrap my arms around him and do as he commands. 

Tom and I stood there for what felt like too short a time when he kisses my forehead and wishes me goodnight. I lock the door behind me, certain that he waited to hear if I locked it. I kick off my shoes and scurry to my mother's room. She was laying in bed, reading. When I entered she gave me a broad smile.

"Did you have fun?" I nod and smile like an idiot as I climb into bed with her. "Baby, your hair is wet, what did you do?" I laugh.

"We went swimming, the hotel has an amazing pool." 

My mom blowdried my hair and made the both of us some hot chocolate. We spent the rest of the night talking and catching up on the past few weeks. She tells me about Allie, and how she's doing. I missed her so much. She was currently working as a curator in Johannesburg. Living out her dream as a gallerina. 

My mom had fallen asleep just after twelve, and I was reading one of Beatrice's newest articles, feeling proud when my phone vibrated, and I smiled at the screen. It was from Tom.

Mr Hiddleston: I can't stop thinking about you x

I bite my lip. I imagine him, laying in bed, hair tousled, blue eyes bright as they peek at his phone screen and I suddenly feel warm inside.

Me: I can't stop thinking about you either... or your commentary in the pool. You leave me dazed. 

 Mr Hiddleston: If I close my eyes, I can taste you on my tongue. 

Me: I can still feel your lips on my neck, leaving me breathless. I imagine your hands firm yet sensual tracing the curves of my body.

Oh my soul. I knew where this was going. I was about to start sexting with Tom Hiddleston. I suddenly felt extremely dirty - since I was still laying next to my mother. I quickly got up and walked over to my room, climbing into bed

Mr Hiddleston: Your lips exploring and tasting the secrets of my being, you possess me even as you reside in my mind.

Fuck. 

I couldn't believe the same man who was so proper and adorkable was typing me these messages, I loved his duality. Both saint and sinner. What is better than a gentleman who knows when not to be gentle?

Me: Ravish me with your words? 

Mr Hiddleston: We need to make out again. So I can push you against the wall, on the bed, get on top of you, underneath you, lay you on the table, wrap your legs around my waist. I want to bite your bottom lip, kiss and run my tongue up the side of your neck and nibble your ear, have you dig your nails into me. Moaning, running my hands and fingertips all over your body. 

I feel my lower lip begin to ache as I chew into it, then my phone vibrates again. 

Mr Hiddleston: Kissing you is all I think about. I crave your taste. 

Me: I can't wait to get high on you. You do things to me, make me feel things that I've never felt.

Mr: Hiddleston: Patience darling, you haven't felt anything yet x 

P.S. - I hope you have a lovely day with your mom tomorrow. 

Sweet dreams love x

Me: Hmm... looking forward to it. 

I will, thank you - and thank you again for today. 

Goodnight Mr Hiddleston x

I don't think I have ever felt more awake. His words moved through me like a zing of electricity and I was addicted to the current. I stared at my ceiling, trying to comprehend it - but finally coming to the conclusion that I needed to sleep if I had any hope of figuring it out later today - seeing as it was already after midnight. 

I fell asleep with a grin on my face. London with him was going to be a wonderful adventure - he was a wonderful adventure. I couldn't wait to travel through the forests of his being and swim in the ocean of his soul. I wanted to know how the seasons of his personality changed colour and I wanted to discover every inch of him. Body, mind and soul. 

He was a bottomless quarry in which it was my privilege to delve.