Chapter 25

Hamlet was a major success! Tom had surprised me with Allie and Henry. He had flown them out for the show. Afterwards, we went out for dinner and the four of us had an amazing time. My favourite part of the evening, however, was when Tom and I went home and took a bath together. 

"You were amazing tonight, I was speechless. I don't know how you do it, I cried through the whole thing." Tom squeezed the sponge and the warm water oozed over my back. "Hmm... that feels nice." 

"Ehehe, thanks, darling, I don't know what to say, I'm just happy you enjoyed it. I really like Allie, I think Henry is still a bit sceptical of me,"

"I think he's just being protective, I wouldn't take it too seriously," I turn Tom on his shoulders and he understands what I want to do, we quickly switch places. I rub his back with the sponge and trail kisses as I travel along his spine. 

"Ah, that feels so good," I hear the smile in his voice as I kiss him a few more times. 

"Do you know what else feels really good?" he moans softly. "To have you as a boyfriend."

"Really? That's not what I thought you were about to say," I smile, oh dear. Loki was back and Tom wasn't here anymore. 

"What did you think I was going to say?"

"How good your naked skin feels against mine, how good it feels when you know I'm about to touch you." I smile, running my hands up his hairline, he groans and I know where this is heading.

Tom turns around and pulls me onto his lap, the water spilling over the edges of the bath.

"Tom, aren't you tired after the show?" He shakes his head and his lips meet mine. 

"When I see your naked silhouette trembling, I crave you and I like it when I make you moan. I know you like to hear my name echo throughout this house just as much as I do," he presses his warm lips at the edge of the shell of my ear, and I beg my body not to betray me. "I will use nothing but my hands until the only word you remember is my name, and 'please'. Only then will I take you, until you don't even remember those."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt so proud of Tom and the entire cast! Kenneth came to speak to me when the show was over and we were on our way to the gala dinner held as a fundraiser for RADA and with the cast and crew as the guests of honour. I moved through the crowd, searching for Tom, when I spotted him - he was smiling at me, in his suit look sharp and unbelievably handsome. 

I stand still as he walks over to me, the crowd seems to disappear. 

"Milady? Would you care to escort me inside?" I smile and cling to his arm, feeling his bicep under the silky material. 

"Why yes, my lord, I would be delighted to." Tom leads me down the carpet, smiling for a few photographers and when I'm certain we're done, he kisses me and I hear the flashes go crazy. When his lips release mine he breaks out into a chuckle and smiles at me, eyes full of mischief. 

"And that?" he chuckles and puts his lips to my ear.

"Ehehe, give them something to write about." He walks me into the grand hall, filled with celebrities and interviewers. We greet Kenneth and the cast first. Then, I hear Tom yelp from excitement behind me. 

"Ben!" I turn, it was Benedict Cumberbatch. They embraced and Tom grabbed my wrist pulling me to his side, I smiled at him - being a huge Sherlock Holmes fan, and Doctor Strange oh my, this was strange... 

"Hello there," is all I can manage. 

"Ben, this is Scarlett, Scarlett - Ben." Benedict smiles politely and kisses me on the cheek after shaking my hand.

"Lovely to finally meet you," I giggle like an idiot and Tom smiles at me puzzled.

"Oh, I think the pleasure is all mine, I'm such an admirer of your work," He smiles and elbows Tom, Tom pulls a face and Ben walks with me to take our seats. 

"Sophie, meet Scarlett." She smiles at me brightly and hugs me. 

"It's so nice to meet you, at last - Tom has told us so much about you." Tom's hand is on the small of my back. "She is so beautiful Tom." He smiles at me. 

"I know," he pulls out my chair for me and I take my seat. 

"Scarlett, how do you do it?" I look at Benedict curiously. 

"How do I do what?" he smiles at Tom and then back at me. 

"Make Tom this deliriously happy?" I feel the blush on my cheeks as Tom and I look at each other with sinful grins. I had kneeled for him before the event - and the rest is history. 

"I'm really good at making tea," they all laugh as Tom whispers in my ear, "In the end, you will always kneel." I feel my heart flutter as his lips trail my jaw. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention -"

The evening was filled with a series of speeches, Tom accepted a few awards and when he gave his speech his eyes kept moving over to meet mine, I have never felt more special or loved when he finished with - "Lastly, and most importantly I want to thank someone who is extremely special to me, Scarlett, darling, thank you for the past months and making them some of the best months of my life, I couldn't have done this without you," he smiles at me for a second before continuing. "Thank you all, thank you so much -"

He walks down the podium and stands at the other side of the table - talking to Kenneth. And I realize that I still haven't figured out how to sit across from him and not be madly in love with everything he does. 

He looks up and smiles and all I can think is - he was Christmas morning, crimson fireworks and birthday wishes. There was my heart and then there was him - and I'm not sure there was a difference anymore. 

When he sits next to me, his hand grips my thigh and he whispers against my hair and I breathe him in - a sea of whiskey couldn't intoxicate me as much as a drop of him. 

"Sometimes I just look at you and wonder how I got to be so damn lucky," I put my hand on his and squeeze it tightly, a tear slipping down my cheek. 

"You make me happy in a way no one else can, I'm so proud to be yours and to call you mine." I run my hand through his hair and kiss him, feeling his jawline muscles flex as he deepens the kiss. 

"Tom, old boy - keep it in the bedroom," Ben chuckles and Tom smiles shyly along with me.

"I'm sorry, she makes my dopamine levels go all silly." Ben chuckles and I hear him tell Sophie that - "that's not all she does to him," they smile and I try to keep myself from giggling like a school girl. 

I look at Tom and feel his smile engulf me with joy, I loved him more than anything in the world - this was the first time I had admitted that to myself. When I looked at him I saw the next 60 years of my life. 

"And that look?" he muses and I give him my best nonchalant smile. 

"You're adorable, that's all." 

"Ehehe, I can't wait for pudding," I nod excitedly.

"Neither can I, I'm in such a sweet tooth mood," Tom's smile shifts and I recognize those eyes.

"And after pudding, there's desert." I gulp. "That dress looks stunning on, but I bet it would look even better on my bedroom floor." I feel my heart race and quicken as Tom's hand runs higher up my thigh in the dark room. 

"I can't wait for you to push me against the wall and kiss the hell out of me."

"Darling, I'm going to pin you up against the wall - like the masterpiece you are."