23

point of view : sua [may contain grammar errors]

I sniffled in Jungkook's chest before we broke apart from each other. Jungkook looked at me, but we didn't see eye to eye. I was trying to figure out why I got so emotional and Jungkook stood there with his eyes trying to meet mine.

"Jimin told me-"

"You don't have to explain." He smiled at me comfortingly and sighed. "I'm so sorry. I feel like this is my fault. I guess I wasn't a really good match maker after all." Any second now, Jungkook would start rambling and I stopped him before he did.

"It's not your fault. And I'm not even that upset I just-" I wanted to smack Jungkook. He was looking at me and comforting me, it was all too much and for some reason made me want to bawl out tears. I wiped by eyes before putting on a smile, "I'm fine." I said without hesitation.

"Are you sure?" His words echoed in my mind as if they were from a voice I've never heard before. It sounded so soft yet firm as it transmitted through my ears. I gulped before nodding at Jungkook and finally sitting down on the couch that seemed so comfortable at this moment. I grabbed the blanket that was on it and threw it over my shoulders before sighing.

"Jungkook, do you think I should- where are you going?" I spoke to him as I watched him put on his boots. He already had his jacket on unzipped but looked determined and annoyed. He caught me looking at him and abandoned his once angered expression and smiled sweetly.

"I have to do something. You stay comfortable, okay?" He asked and I nodded trying to push back any concerning thoughts coming to mind. He left the apartment and I picked up my phone and dialed in Vivian's number.

-
point of view : author

Jungkook stood outside the beige colored door and knocked once more. Eventually, the door opened before him and there stood Jimin with his shirt unbuttoned and messy hair.

He was probably wearing a beanie, Jungkook thought and wanted to joke around with his friend and tease him for how his hair looked. Then he remembered why he came in the first place.

"I'm so glad you're not the lady next door scolding me about how teenagers are infections. But what are you doing here?" Jimin was smiling when he saw his friend but his smile dropped when he saw Jungkook's jaw clench in anger. "What's wrong? Come in." He brought himself in before sitting on the sofa and sighing.

"You really are something." Jungkook spoke before chuckling to himself. And that almost brought chills to Jimin, because this was no normal chuckle, but one Jungkook used when he was truly frustrated. The fear washed away when Jimin realized why Jungkook was here.

"I knew you would be coming. Are you mad about-" Jimin started to speak with his voice at a moderate tone which Jungkook completely changed.