Pt.5

Jimin walked through the door, nearly collapsing as he threw his bag across the room somewhere without caring what it hit and flopping down on the couch, too exhausted to walk towards his room. His desire to sleep was overwhelming, but the growling of his stomach was overpowering his exhaustion, especially when he smelled something heavenly coming from the kitchen. He figured Seokjin-hyung was home and was hoping his motherly figure would let him borrow- or rather, steal- some of his food so he could sleep peacefully without his empty stomach begging to be filled.

He pulled himself up as his hunger led him towards the kitchen, instantly getting confused as he saw a back that was definitely not of his hyung's, instead more muscular and with less broad shoulders. He saw the figure reach his arm out to grab something, and the first thing Jimin noticed was the bare skin that showed off his muscles that could be clearly seen without being restricted by his baggy sleeveless shirt, which only confirmed his suspicions as he thought yep, definitely Jungkook.

"Kookie, what are you doing actually cooking for once?" The older male asked as he dragged a chair from the table and lazily plopped himself on it, sprawling his arms on the table and laying his head on it. Said male hummed in response, setting the pot of ramyun off the stove and grabbing his portion, Jimin hurriedly getting up to do the same. With both seated in a comfortable silence, Jimin disregarding the fact that the other ignored his question, he raised a brow at the way the other male was staring into space. "What are you thinking about?"

"My date with Y/N." He simply said before stabbing his food with his chopsticks.

Jimin snorted a bit, "Are you sure both sides consider it a date, or only you?" his question earned a smack upside the head from the male seated opposite him, which made him shut up at the harsh contact.

"I have plans." Jeongguk said after a while, which made the other idol raise a brow, silently questioning him further. "Tomorrow," Jimin leaned backwards on his chair and stared at the ceiling, already knowing where this was going, "And I need your help." And he was right.

~

You were staring at the clock in your kitchen with your patience wearing thin, but at the same time glad nothing has happened yet. Beanstalk won the bet yesterday and you haven't heard a word from him yet. You were glad, but slightly worried at what he was planning. That is, until you heard the doorbell.

You groaned and lifted yourself off your bed, there was only one person who would actually visit you on a week day. And it was the guy that you, regretfully, admit to have been thinking about the whole day.

You open the door. Speak of the devil. There he is, in all his glory, hair parted in the middle with his usual clothes that consisted of a random shirt with dark jeans and- Y/N, stop staring. You look up and half-heartedly wave at him before he once again barged into your apartment against your own volition. You sigh, closing the door behind him and walking towards the man with your arms crossed.

"Yes?" You raise a brow at how casual he looked, lying down on your couch as if it was his own and lazily staring up at you through his eyelashes.

"Nothing, just here to hang out."

You scoff in disbelief. "No, you did not rub your win in my face and win the bet yesterday just to arrive here and hang out. Spill." Your arms were still crossed as you shifted your weight to one side, watching the male's movement as he sat up and looked at you with his own brow raised.

"You wouldn't have let me enter if I hadn't won the bet. So, I'm taking this opportunity while I can." He shrugged and laid back down, shifting a bit to find a comfortable position. "I'm bored. Entertain me."