Pt.18

As soon as you arrived at the boys' dorms, you were bombarded with questions from them as to what you two did on your 'date'. Especially from Taehyung and Jimin, for some reason. You confusedly watch as Jungkook pulls them both away and frustratingly whispers something to them, making them both start cackling almost maniacally. You turn towards the closest person, who happened to be Jin, who just looked at you and shrugged. So much for an explanation.

You follow the oldest to the kitchen and had to stop yourself from drooling at the food. The hyung line, with the maknae line being too busy doing god knows what, had offered to let you stay to eat dinner, and while you had already eaten, just eating a bit more food- not to mention good free food- didn't sound too bad.

Meanwhile, the two members were leaning on each other to stop their incessant giggles, and the youngest already had enough as he had his arms crossed with a pout, "So you mean to tell me," Taehyung started between giggles, "that you told her the pick-up line we were laughing about?"

Jungguk didn't respond, only stared at the ground as Jimin started rubbing his back soothingly (All while still giggling, so it didn't soothe him at all) "I gave you a full list and made you choose the one you liked the most- and I never even figured out which one it was, since you had already left when we weren't looking- and you mean to tell me you told her the diarrhea one? Really?"

He was having enough of their teasing and decided to leave them behind to join the rest who were eating peacefully, but not before turning around and giving them a look, "Can you stop?!"

The others, understandably, sent him a questioning look, to which he ignored and grabbed the nearest bowl of rice. He sneaked a glance at you, and snorted at the sight of your stuffed cheeks. "Who invited a chipmunk to dinner?"

You gasp, chewing quickly and swallowing before pointing a finger accusingly in his direction, "And where's the high chair for the baby you all invited?!"

The others groaned as the dinner continued on with the rather playful bickering of you both, though they could admit the table was livelier than usual with your presence, even when the other two youngest members sat down and when you yelled, "Yah, Jeon Jungkook, sit back down, you're not allowed to leave without finishing your vegetables!"

~

These past few days, the image of you had haunted the mind of the youngest group member. And while the simple image of you or mention of your name automatically brought a smile to his face, anxious thoughts involving you had invaded his mind, despite the reassurance Namjoon gave him the other day.

You probably didn't hate him. But with all of his advances, all of his feelings he threw onto you, did he stress you, or pressure you to return them? Was his presence making you uncomfortable, since you most likely didn't return his feelings?

It probably did. And that's what's stressing the male out.

Though the wise advice the leader provided did give him an idea of what to do next, the words still ringing in his mind as he contemplated the exact words he would say to you, "And whether or not she has feelings for you, how would you know if you never asked?"

And that's exactly what he was going to do, he was going to ask you.

"Y/N-ah." He called you out to his room after dinner, and with the glint in his eye, the sweat dripping down his forehead and the fiddling of his fingers, this is probably the most nervous you've ever seen him.

You hesitantly close the door behind you, even though you were in his room, you fully trusted the man would not do anything to you. You sat on a nearby chair as he sat on the edge of his bed, looking anywhere besides you as he suddenly spoke up,