(Extra): Accidental Meeting

You sighed, throwing the rag you had been using to clean the plates aside, walking out of the backroom of the coffee shop you were working part-time at to, instead, make the customer's orders instead. You followed behind your coworker silently, occasionally nodding to whatever he had to say to show him you were listening, which you really weren't, but he didn't seem to notice.

You say a quick greeting as you pass by the cashier as you make your way towards your other coworker, Jaehee, who was too busy making someone their coffee to notice your presence. Seeing as she was serving the only customer, you sit down somewhere to scroll through your phone.

It was, frankly, way too late, and all you wanted to do was go home as it was nearly midnight, close to the end of your shift. You tap your foot impatiently, seeing the minutes tick by agonizingly slowly. You groan, closing your eyes, almost falling asleep until you're interrupted by a harsh pull, seeing the perpetrator be none other than Jaehee, who upon pulling you began to poke you incessantly.

"Did you see the cute guys that just walked in?!" She squealed, you hurriedly blocking her mouth to prevent her from squealing too loudly. You glare at her slightly, wiping off the imaginary dust that gathered around your clothes,

"Don't know, don't care." You were just about to sit back down until you're pulled under the counter, Jaehee's head sticking out the slightest bit to catch a glance at the.. approximately, seven people that just walked in, all suspiciously wearing either caps or masks to conceal their faces. Despite that, you could still see they were, in fact, cute, but you simply stared at them, unamused, "Cool."

"That's it?!" Jaehee whispers, watching as you get up and walk towards your seat, checking the time to see how many minutes you still have left. You groan as you count it to still 27 minutes left. She follows you, wiggling her eyebrows suddenly, "Why don't you serve them to see them up closer, hmm?"

You make a 'haha-no-not-today-please-and-thank-you' face to her, pleading silently with your eyes, but she ignores it as she pushes you towards the table, much to your chagrin.

Before you could make any fake ass excuses to escape, they already started stating their orders as you silently panicked, but nodded, writing it down quickly from practice. By now there was only one more who hadn't said anything yet, so you stopped to stare at him expectantly.

Unbeknownst to you, the other six kicked him underneath the table, wildly gesturing towards you not as subtly as they would like to think they were being. Jimin teasingly wiggled his eyebrows, his eyes darting back and forth from you to Jungkook, which made said man kick him underneath the table with a slight scowl.

Jungkook gulped, turning towards you with a determined glint in his eyes, "C-could you tell me-" He started, suddenly looking at the other members that gestured for him to continue, some more subtle, as others simply waved their arms in the air, "Could you tell me.. What this is?" He pointed towards something on the menu, watching you cutely crinkle your brows together confusedly,

"That's the coffee shops' address." The six snort, the man's doe eyes closing as he coughed awkwardly into his fist, "Right. Right.." He cleared his throat, stopping to briefly glare at his friends, "I-I meant.. This." He points to something else on the menu, your expression turning into one of disbelief immediately,

"That's pizza." He gulped and nodded as you turn your gaze towards him, "You," you point at him, "don't know," you point back at the menu, "what pizza is?" He hesitantly nods again, and you groan internally as you blink slowly at him, still in disbelief. You begin to then dissect the ingredients to pizza to the unknown man, who was staring at you intently during the entire explanation.