Pt.8

You woke up more comfortable than usual. You were still underneath your blanket and cuddling against your pillow while your hazy mind was trying to adjust to the light and your body was trying to function. You open your eyes, blinking away the sleep as you move a bit to stretch your tired limbs, half of your body sprawling onto the pillow you were previously cuddling. You try moving more but your hand hit a wall and you're suddenly aware of how much smaller your bed was. You groggily lift yourself from bed and look beside you only to realize that your pillow wasn't a pillow at all. In fact, it was a human being. Beside you. On the couch.

"JESUS-" Is all you yell as you spot Jungkook snoring peacefully beside you while you, on the other hand, are having a silent heart attack. You somehow found yourself waking up in the small space your couch offered, or rather smaller space since there were two bodies laying on it. "What the hell happened?" You try to calm your racing heart just as you remember him breaking into your house just a few hours back. You must have passed out while checking on him and ultimately cuddled the male as you slept.

You inhale sharply as you try to get up without disturbing him, which was quite the challenge considering he still had an arm slung around your waist and you had to walk over him since he was on the edge of the couch. You carefully lift and move his arm from your waist and decide that it would be a great idea to jump over him using your parkour skills, then safely land on the floor with no damage done.

Well, that didn't happen as your foot got stuck underneath his leg and you had flipped him over when you tried jumping over him, and he fell on the floor just as you realized you were about to fall too. The ground wasn't as hard as you imagined it to be though.

"Mercy.." You hear him whisper in his groggy morning voice from underneath you. Turns out, he fell off the couch and you, who was above him, fell on top of him. What a great way to start your morning. "I feel like all the weight I lost over the years was transferred to you."

You lightly slap his chest at the comment as you stood up from your position, him remaining on the ground in his sleepy state. He lazily blinked away sleep as he scrunched his nose and rubbed his sleepy eyes, cutely looking like a bunny who just woke up.

You didn't realize you were staring until you heard him snap his finger in front of your face. Damn him and his good looks. "Like what you see?" And damn him and his cockiness.

You shrug your shoulders, looking away to hide the blush that was quickly spreading across your cheeks. From embarrassment.

"Just go shower, you stink." It was a total and utter lie; because the first thing you took notice of was the smell of what you could only assume was raspberry mint or some kind of green tea he had last night (because you were more than aware of his dislike for coffee/things that are too bitter) and his perfume that was probably from the shower he had after practice.

He should be offended, clearly, from the way you ushered him into the bathroom, but he simply couldn't bring himself to do so as he merely chuckled, his baritone yet somewhat boyish voice being oh so familiar.

Jungkook emerged from the bathroom minutes later, wearing the same clothes he had visited you with. He didn't really have another option, since he didn't bring any other clothes. He looks around for you and sees you sleeping on the couch. He still wonders how you can sleep so quickly, but he found himself unable to tear his gaze away.

He absentmindedly brushes away stray strands that lightly ghosted your forehead, and he ached slightly to run his hands through your hair and untangle the knots, like a sea of comfort and guilty pleasure. He traced his fingers over your features ever so gently, mapping out constellations with every blemish and freckle he loved so much. His finger brushed over the bump on the bridge of your nose, the soft curve of your cheekbones to the flushed red on the apple of your cheeks