THINGS GET REALLY STRANGE

bpov

I woke up screaming again. I sit up wiping my tears away. I'm really missing Edward and I don't understand why. But I also dream of us being together too.  I don't know what it all means. I decided to write Edward a simple letter and give it to his sister and maybe she could get it to Edward.

Once I wrote the letter I got up and put the letter in my bag and got dressed and I realized how sore I was. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see how bad my lip looked and my face was. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was.

I got into my truck and drove to school. I went to my locker and again there was a picture in there it was of the front off Phoenix school. I turned the picture around it said.

YOU ARE SO CLUMSY AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANY FRIENDS, DO YOU REMEMBER NOW?"

Okay this is starting to get really strange. What am I suppose to be remembering? I put this one into my backpack to and head off to class.

"Bella is it true what there saying about the murders?" I just look at Angela a second.

"Yes it is that's why Charlie been working so late. I don't see him hardly any more."

She just felt bad for me. The day felt like it was going by so slow motion. It was finally lunch time when I walked in I looked to see if Edward was back but he wasn't. I took a deep breath to hold my tears back. I looked at Alice and realized I at least owed her a thank you and I could give her the letter for Edward.

So I just bought a just a bottle of juice and went some where to sit and just waited. About 10 minutes later Alice came around the corner by herself.

"Alice can I talk to you please?" She walks over and sits next to me. "It seems I owe you a thank you for sending my friend Angela in the bathroom for me. See I'm a bit accident prone and I stumbled and hit the sink and well you can see what happen." She looks at me confused. "Well Your welcome." She told me.

"Well there is another thing I need to address to. I need to apologize to you for Edward leaving. I'm so sorry for splitting your family apart you don't know how much I want to fix this for you. It's my he left."

"Bella, what are you saying its not your fault he left." I look at her confused.

"Yes it is every night I look up to the stars hoping Edward would come back so I can just talk to him and just fix this."

   I dig in my bag and hand Alice the letter. She looks at it and then back up to me. "Please get that to your brother for me."  I get up and walk away.

I open my locker. What now! I took the picture out and it was my house in Phoenix I turned it over and it says DO YOU REMEMBER YET.

Is this a sick joke or something. I stuff the picture in my backpack.

"Bella, your still a bitch." I turned around and it was Lauren. "Are you just stupid or something Lauren?" I know I shouldn't of said anything but I was mad and upset.

Lauren walked up and hit me in the stomach. I grabbed my stomach in pain. I so wanted this day to end already. I held everything in and walked to my next class.

It was finally the end of the school day. As I was walking to my truck someone yelled.

"Bella please stop." I had turned around and it was Alice. "Bella you can not blame yourself for Edward for leaving it is not your fault." I thought back to that day. "Alice I'm sorry but it is my fault. I'm sorry but I really got to go. I'm sorry."

I got into my truck and drove home. I went to my spot in the woods. How I so wish I could fix what I done to the Cullen's. I brought my bag with me.

I took all the stuff I been finding in my locker and also took out a baggie. I put all of it in there and I looked around for some where to hide this and there was a hole in the tree so I put it there. It been another day and more of the same shit happen except I didn't find no notes or pictures.

  I gotten home and just made dinner but I didn't eat.

I finally went upstairs and I went and sat in grandma Swans rocking the chair and I was looking up at the stars.

I started to cry I really wanted Edward to come back so I could fix this. I wanted to just see him. I just wanted him close to me.

I look back up out the window and there was Edward looking at me through the window. I went to my window and open it.

"Edward, how did you uggh" I can't get the words out, but he was here at my window. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to just reach out and touch him. He was really here.

I don't all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.