EDWARD SEE'S BELLA FOR THE FIRST TIME

Epov

I was out hunting when I heard a voice. "Hello, is someone there?" I stopped and did not say a word. I looked around until I spotted her sitting on a tree.

I stood there watching her and waited. I couldn't read her thoughts and this was strange to me. Maybe she just was not thinking of anything.

So I decided to follow her. Now she senses someone was following her. I was a little confused by this but I shrugged it off!

I followed her all the way to a house and she walked into Chief Swan's house. That must be Isabella Swan, his daughter.

He told Carlisle about her. She was coming to Forks to move in with him. She hasn't been here since she was 8 years old.

Charlie just pulled up in his cruiser and honked the horn. She ran out and jumped in. I stayed hidden in the woods for awhile. I wanted to wait to see if they came back. I needed to see again if I could read her mind.

They finally pulled up and went into the house. I went closer to the house. They had some game on the tv. They started to talk about when she was little and more or less they were just catching up.

She finally went upstairs so I climbed the tree to where she or no one else could see me.

She grabbed a bag and couple pieces of clothing and left the room again. I heard the shower come on.

She finally walked back into the room.

She walked over to the window and looked up to the moon, her eyes there.... I just shook my head of that thought!

She disappeared from the window and I heard a noise of something being dragged or pushed across the floor. It was a rocking chair and she puts it in front of the window.

She sits in the chair with her knees up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them.

She started looking out the window again, looking up at the moon. There was a knock on the door it was Charlie. He was going to remind her that Billy and Jacob were coming tomorrow afternoon.

"Just wanted to remind you that Billy and his son Jacob are coming over tomorrow afternoon. You use to do this when you were little. You loved the moon in the summer and you use to sit in my lap outside in the backyard at night and we use to point out the dippers." He put his hand on her shoulder and kiss the top of her head.

"I remember dad and I love how the moon glows now too!" She put her hand over his. "Love you Bells, night." She tapped his hand. "Love you too dad, night."

He walked out. She continued to sit there for awhile. What I would give to be able to know what she was thinking right now. Her eyes glittered in the moonlight.

She finally got up and crawls into bed. but as she did her cell phone rung. "Hey Bella, are you settled in yet?"

It was her mom. "Mom do you know it's 1 in the morning?" I looked down at my watch, she was right. "No I didn't sorry honey, we been on the road and I wasn't thinking, I'll call you on Monday night to see how your first day of school went." They finally hung up and she fell asleep.

What I wouldn't give to read her mind. I can't tell the others yet though until I know for sure. She goes to school on Monday. I'll know then for sure if I really cannot read her mind or not then I'll say something to my family.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and story