FIRST DAY Of THE NEW SCHOOL

bpov

I woke up the next morning feeling nervous, and happy all at the same time. I climbed out of the bed and chose my clothes for school today.

A pair of black pair of jeans a plain dark blue t-shirt and a black hoodie and of course my tennis shoes. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair.

I decided to leave it down for today. I put one of my hair ties on my wrist just in case I want to put it up. I changed my bandage too.

I looked in the mirror which I don't like to do and said to myself out loud and I took a deep breath, "You can do Bella Swan this is what you wanted a new beginning, a new life!"

I turned and walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my book bag and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Charlie was already gone for work but left me a note on the table.

Bells

Good luck at school today you need to go to the office when you get there. I'll be home after 5 again. I hope you have a good day at school.
. love
Dad

I grabbed my keys and jumped into my truck and headed to school. I pulled into the parking lot and park in the furthest parking spot there was.

I got out of the truck and walked into the school. I was trying to figure out where the office was. This place is huge.

A boy walked up to me and I jumped. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you. Are you trying to find the office?" I nodded my head. "You must be Isabella Swan. Chief Swan's daughter?" Great they already knew I was coming. "Yes, but please call me, Bella."

"My name is Eric. Nice to meet you. Come on I'll show you where the office is."

"Thank you, Eric and it's nice to meet you too."

We got to the office and Eric tells the Secretary who I was and she gives him a hall pass. He goes to walk out. "Umm, See you at lunch Bella."

"See you, thank you again Eric." They gave me a map and marked where all my classes were on them and gave me another paper that had what hour they were subjects and teachers and told me to have them sign it then bring it back at the end of the day.

Let's see my first class is English. I looked at the map and followed it to the first class and found that it was pretty much simple to follow.

The next 2 classes were the same. I looked at the paper to see what 4th hour was and oh great oh great it was gym. I really hated gym.

I went to the gym teacher and try to explain to them it was not a good idea for them to them to let play. For one I'm accident prone and for two well no one knows about my wound, and know one will either if I could help it.

They told me I had to play and gave me a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt to wear for gym.

The girls were playing volleyball and the boys were playing basketball. The next thing I knew I hit a boy in the back of the head with the ball.

"I'm so so sorry. I told them not to let me play." I explained to him. another boy and girl walked up beside him.

"It's okay. You're Isabella Swan. From Arizona right? I'm Mike, this is Jessica and this is Tyler." Mike hands me back the ball. "Yes, I am but call me Bella please."

"Aren't people from Arizona suppose to be tan or something?" Jessica asks. I thought for only for a second what was that suppose to mean or was it just a comment. "I guess that's why they kicked me out." Of course I was joking though.

The bell rings and I walked to the lunch room. I stand in the line and get a salad and bottle of juice. When I pay for it I heard Eric call out my name.