ASKING RANDY TO COME BACK FOR BELLA

epov

I heard Alice's mind at the door. "Edward can you come to the door please."

I laid Bella down so gentle as not to wake her. I made sure she was stayed covered up so she wasn't exposed. I leaned down and kissed her softly on her cheek.

I went to the door and open it quietly. "I Went out and got cloth for everyone and Bella something comfortable and by the looks of it you needed a clothes."

Alice giggled. "Alice it is actually not funny how I got wet so please keep your jokes or comments to yourself. Thank you for the cloth though."

She felt bad for doing what she did. "I'm sorry Edward I just didn't think. Oh before I forget Carlisle wants to see you." I told her as soon as I changed I be right there.

I got changed as I walked out of the bathroom, I walked over to the bed to check on and she was still sleeping. I didn't want to leave her but Carlisle said he needed to see me so hopefully she stays asleep while I'm talking to Carlisle. I bent. over and kissed her softly and walk out.

I walked into the living room and Carlisle was sitting on the couch next to Esme. I noticed Randy was back and everyone was all sitting in the living room.

"Edward I wanted to get your story on things since you got to Bella first."
I sat down in the chair and took my hand and brushed it through my hair.

"Mind you I really don't want to relive it but I do almost everyday now until Bella heals and I heal myself."

I leaned forward and rested my arms on my legs. "Before I got there I heard her screams, but when I heard it was so horrified like she was in so much pain mixed with something else. I started to run like I never ran before. When I walked in what I saw it raged me. I couldn't stop the monster inside of me. Bella was trying so hard to get away. Her eyes were closed and she was screaming at him to get off of her. He already had her shirt ripped off. He was reaching for her..."

I couldn't say it. "That's when I tackle him and we fault for a little bit. Once I knocked him out I was going to grab Bella and get her out there safe, but she disappeared. I started to look for her and didn't see her. Then I seen the blood. I followed it to the closest. I open up the door and seen the stuff piled up, but I could hear a heartbeat. So I moved the stuff and Bella thought I was James because she went off screaming and she put up a fight no matter what I said I could not get her to stop. I finally told her never let go and she stop. But when she hug me she screamed about James. I only had time to set her down gently and we fault. But then everything went black. When I was able to open my eyes I heard her scream in pain I rolled to my side so I could pull myself. I thought I was going to lose Bella,when I seen James had his hand inside her body. I was so angry that the monster within me took over and well here we are."

I slowly looked up and the looked on everyone face was of sorrow and compassion. They were all crying, even Emmett.

"Poor Bella she didn't deserve that." Alice said. "I glad he died, because I rip his head us for touching my little sister like that." Emmett was thinking to himself. "I know what Bella's going through and she doesn't deserve that. I'm going to try and be there for her, I'm so glad she has my brother Edward to be there for here."Rosalie thought. I had to stop listening because it was hard to listen to them.

I turned to Randy because I needed to say something to him! "Randy I want to apologize to you again for what I did yesterday. But I need you to talk to Bella she has a lot of unanswered questions for you that she really needs to know. I need to ask you something else and for Bella and it's to help her heal but it for her to have her family with her most of all. I would be honor and if everyone else would agree to this that you come back to Forks with us and live with us. I can't see Bella losing you again when she needs you to now to heal and with Victoria and Laurent out there still I would want you on our side to protect Bella from them."