Might not be the end

Triz Pov

The next day at school I felt wierd. The one of the dark brown hair guy we saw yesterday kept staring at my strange. All through classes it was like this, I tried focusing on my work but all I could feel was two red bold eyes on me. I don't know what he wants, I don't know what he's thinking but I don't want to be part of it. I wonder if he knows about what happened last night.

At third period I had math with Andrew, tj, Daniel, Izzy, Taylor, Kathy, and Jacob, all of us were together. The vampires were in this class too.

"Ok class please get into groups and start working on page 368." Mr. Davis said. We all went to each other but we didn't work, instead we talked about the newcomers.

"So what do you think is up with them?" Izzy says pointing her pencil at the vampires.

"I ok I found out what their names are." Kathy says.

"The blonde girl is Stella, the dirty blonde guy is jake, the messier hair dark brown hair guy is Beck, the other dark brown hair guy is Logan, the redhead is Victoria." Taylor interrupts Kathy.

"Hey! I was gonna say that!" Kathy punches him and he laughs.

"Ok so Victoria is long gone now and if anyone of those bloodsuckers come on our territory...their dead!" Izzy yells whispers.

~~~~ after school (in the woods) ~~~~~~

Kathy's Pov

We already went hunting and ate up so Jacob and I went up to the mountains and sit on the edge of the cliff like we always do. Whenever I'm with him, I feel fearless and protected. No one else can make me feel this way. We just look out into the world for the longest time. I start to play with my thumbs.

"Hey whata thinking?" He asks putting his arm around me. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Can you promise me something?" I ask.

"Yea sure anything." He says.

"Can you promise.....to..never leave me?" I finally say. I don't know why but I just felt like asking him.

" is that what you're worried about? Come on Kathy! You know I'll never leave you." He pulls me closer. It made me feel relieved and much better.

"Look, will always be together no matter how far away we are from each other. I'll always love you." While he says this he puts a bracelet on my wrist.

I lift up my wrist a bit so I can see the bracelet better. as I twist my wrist a bit, the bracelet glizzens in the sunlight. It's woven and a circular wood is dangling from it. On it is a craved picture of two wolves howling at the moon, it's us.

"Did you make this?" I smile.

"Yea, just for you."

"It's beautiful." I say and kiss him on the cheek.

"Now how about a race back?" He says.

"Ok wolfy but don't cry when I beat you." I smirk, he raises his eyebrows.

We turn into our wolves and race through the woods.

~~~at home~~~

Triz's Pov

I'm reading my book in my room, out parent are out with some other werewolf parents so in home alone until Kathy comes back. I wonder when I'll get my mate, maybe it would be damon. if it was Damon then why wouldn't he tell me? Losing your mate is like losing everything, that's what happened to our aunt Stella.

I hear the door bell ring, I walk downstairs while the bell keeps on ringing.

"Im coming kathy! hold up!" I say and open the door.

"Oh, uh sorry thought you were someone else." I say politely.

There was a teen wolf girl. She was shorter and looked younger than me. she had blonde hair that covered her face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask confused.

"I came to warn you....you're in trouble...their after you and your friends..." and right at that she runs off.

I stood there motionless.

Kathy's POV

Me and Jacob make it back at the same time. I saw triz was still up and by the door way. What was she doing? I cuddle with Jacob before he had to leave. I went to my room, changed back and put on clothes and ran back downstairs.

"What's wrong Trizi?" I ask.

"Vampires....after...us..." She stammers. What is she talking about?

"Well explain more." I say confidently.

She's still frozen. I shake her and she breaks free. She finally a tells me about the wolf and how the wolf girl talked about the vampires. She also said that the scent was familiar so were gonna to track this thing down. This is not the end of the vampires.