Trying to ask

Trizi's Pov

So right now  I want to watch tv but I can't because Jacob and Kathy are sleeping, it's sweet. I sigh and queitly walk out the living room. When they did finally wake up, Kathy went over to me. 

"I really need to tell you something." She said in a serious voice once she dragged me into her room.

"Ok what is it?" I ask worried about what she will tell me.

She tells me about the pack going after her and Jacob because of something to do with our father.

"What about our dad?" I ask not wanting our father to get involved in any of this.

"Mine not sure, that's why we have to ask him." She rushing to our father while I sigh and follow her.

We meet up with our dad in his office. "Dad do you have any past problems with....other wereolves?" he ask him softly and nicely.

He's sitting by the office table and writing something down. He stops writing when he hears this. "Why do you ask?" he says looking up at us and taking off his glasses. 

We look at each other first then back at our dad. "Um, well..' Kathy starts off.

"Jacob joined a group of werewolves weeks ago, and when we went to a pack meeting...he heard them talk about you but then he left so now their really after me and Jacob." Kathy explains playing with her bracelet.

He sighs "I knew they would come after me or my daughter again." 

"What do you mean dad?" Kathy asks a bit angry and worried.

"When I was about your age...there was a werewolf pack that was after me because the leader of the pack...was also your mother's mate." He says, making us go in a shock.

He continues "He was jealous about your mother choosing me and not him, so he went after me with his pack. I told him to let it go and it doesn't have to end like this but he didn't listen. So there was a huge fight between our packs and I won. He left and I never saw him again...until Me and your mother got married and had you Kathy." He says.

"Then what happens?" I ask.

"Since he couldn't have your mother...he went after Kathy, we did protect her but he claimed that one day he'll get her...so I guess it will be soon now." He explains.

"But wouldn't he be..old now?" I say trying to not sound so mean even though it's true.

"Yes but he had a kid, we're not sure who it is but don't trust anyone ok girls?" He says pointing at us with his pen, we nod.

He stand up to give us a hug "Don't worry, the whole pack will protect you...you'll be fine.." He says softly and we left.

"Who do you think it is?" she says as we walk into the kitchen to make lunch.

"I'm not sure but I don't think its someone from our pack. Want beef burger or lamb burger? I say bending to look into the refridgerator for the burgers.

"Don't underestimate our pack, we may know them really well since we were little but we still don't know them a lot. and beef burger please." she says getting the buns.

I sigh who can we trust?

Author's Note

Hey guys! Do you love it?! I think so! My cousin, Anna, also made a book similar to this one. Her book is If love for real... you can check it out if you want! It's on the same account because we share the same account. Please vote and comment for me! Thanks! Love you guys! ~Kathy the Author