I'll always be here for you

Triz's Pov

~~~~~Weekend~~~~~

"How's my lovely wolf doing?" DAmon hugs me from the back. 

I giggle, "I'm doing great mutt." I joke around.

We're out by the lake, my jeans rolled up to my knees and my feet in the cool water. I'm listening to my beautiful music and writing in my book. Damon sits beside me. "Want to go in the lake?" he asks.

"Um no thanks." I say just writing in my book. 

He raises his eyebrows "Oh really? I'm still making you go in." he says looking away from me and up in the sky.

"How are you going to do that?'' I say facing him.

"Well, put the book down." he says. I put it down.

He takes off his grey sweater and shirt, I've never seen him shirtless. He's tan and buff. 

"So how is me putting my book down and you taking your shirt of make me get in the lake?" i ask. 

"Well like this." And he pushes me into the water. I wasn't expeting it so I didn't hold my breath. When i reached the top of the water i was gasping for air. Damon was tredding and laughing beside me. HE shaked his head making water splash everywhere.

I push him "you jerk!" I say smiling. He still laughs, but then he went down into the water, where'd he go? I made a circle before a felt something pull me down, I screamed before my head was underwater. 

Then i saw Damon was beside my smiling underwater, all I did was shook my head at him. He swam to me and kissed my underwater. I've always dream of this, but i never thought it would happen, it was really romantic.

When we finally got out of the water, it was sunset. "I am soaking wet because of you." i say as we walk to my house.

He chuckles "We're almost at you're house, you'll be fine. You know I'll always be here for you." he says kissing my froehead. We get to my house and I open the door. 

"See you tomorrow?'' he say leaning on the doorway all soaking like me.

"I thought you were going to go inside with me." I pout.

''I can't maybe someother time." we give each other a little peck on the lip and i closed the door.

~~~~~~~

I finish getting all dried and changed and then i get a call from a number that I don't know. I still answered it anyway. "hello?" i say into the phone. MY hair is still wet but I have a towel over my neck.

"You better watch out cause there are people after you.....you and your friends have hurt too many of our friends....now will hurt your friends. Stay on watch or you'll never see oneof your friends ever again." A deep voice says to me and hangs up.

I look at the phone kind of wierd like then put it back on the kitchen counter.

I went back upstairs, "Hey Kathy do you know anything about that phone call?" i say walking into her room.

"I picked up the phone too so i heard it. It didnt sound like Jake and he wouldn't use a voice activator because he's too stupid to do that. Um, I think it might be one of Jacob's pack people." she says a bit shock. 

"What about Jacob's pack?" i ask confused.

She explains it to me and now I'm filled in on everything. 

"So we have a group of vampires, after all of us and a groups of werewolves after you, woah people are after us alot." I say to make things straight. 

"I think before we talk anymore about this we should talk with the others too so lets save it for Monday." She says and I agree.

I move on to the Jacob thing, I really want her to get through with her problem. "Why don't you go back to Jacob? You love him and he loves you.." she interrupts.

"But i dont know if he loves me, I still don't fully trust him again....maybe sometime in the future..." she say playing with her bracelet.

Her birthday is in 2 weeks so maybe she can find out then. "why don't you ask him to come to your 18th birthday party? Maybe then you can find out if he is your mate or not." I say.

"I guess so..." she mumbles.

I change the subject...a bit "So what's your party going to be like?" I ask her a bit excitd.

She gets happy about my question, "Ok so I'm thinking at our house, but i decorate it a bit more fancy like in white, silver, golds, and blues! And theres going to be a crsytal chandler hanging from the ceiling and candles at every corner. A big 18 layer icecream chocolate cake and loud music, and dance floor, and food, and everything fancy and fun like tha!" She speaks fast.

I'm just in shock right now, I know that she can throw great parties but i think this is a bit over board. I shouldn't say anything to her about it, i mean, it is her 18th birthday, not mine.

"That's pretty." I say smiling.

"I know you might not like it but I do and I'll be the one enjoying it." she giggles.

"Have you got anything yet?'' i ask her.

"Um yea i have everything except the the chandler but it will be arriving in a week so that's fine. I have the invitations but I haven't handed it out would you like to help?" she asks.

I nod. She goes over to her shiny silver mirror dresser , opens a drawer and takes out a bunch of gold invitations. "Woa! There must be 1, 000 invitations!" I say making her giggle.

"Ok you give out 500 and I'll give out the other 500." She says giving me half of the invitations. 

"Seriously? There's 1, 000 in total?" i ask shocked and she nods making me even more shocked.

"Don't worry it'll be easy to hand out I have the names written on the envlope in fancy black letters." She explains. 

For the rest of the night seh kept talking about her party, she seemed very of minded about Jacob. It's kind of nice to see her relaxed.