Thought I was forever alone

Triz's POV

I'm writing in my notebook while Kathy texts someone. I'm in her room right now, just because I want to.

I don't know why but it just bothers me that she's just texting and not doing anything else. "Is this all you do? Who are you texting?" I say.

"I already did everything and I'm texting Taylor." She says smiling at his text.

"You know, I think he likes you." I say.

"What's wrong with that?" She asks.

"I mean like like you."

She snorts "no he doesn't." She says.

"uh yea he does. dont you see the way he looks at you?" i say the obivous.

"how does he look at me?" she asks confused. i just roll my eyes. she knows nothing.

"ugh whatever." i say going back to my writing something in my notebook.

"no seriously tell me." she says.

"its just the way he acts around you...and i know that th way he acts around you...is the same way i act around damon..." i explain.

"well he knows that i just think of us as friends. i mean, i dont like him back the same way!" she says but i dont believe her.

I get a text from Damon. 

"whos texting you?" kathy asks looking at my phone.

I walk over to Kathys balcony and there below stands Damon. Kathy follows.

"what is he doing here?'' she whispers to me.

"i dont know." i say back.

"Hey, i have something to ask you." He says to me.

He climbs the tree and jumps over to the balcony. Were barely a inch apart and it felt like we were breathing the same air. For a werewolf, his breath smelled nice. At the corner of my eye i can see that Kathy left, leaving me and Damon alone. 

"what are you doing here?" i ask confused.

"look, theres something I've been meaning to say to you, and it took me forever to get the courage to tell you...so here it goes..." he says. what does he want to tell me? i hope its not bad. All i can do right now is look deeply into his silver rimmed dark Blue eyes.

"im in love with you and nothing can stop me from loving you this much. For the past days! I've been thhinking of you and you only, i cant think straight Triz. You're my mate Triz! Whenever I'm with you..everything is perfect! Triz...will you please be with me?" he says almost breathless.

i cant believe he feels this way about me! "yes! " is all i can say. I really have to try to get use to him being around me. i was so happy, i hugged him...bad choice. when i hugged him we fell into the tree and leaves fied everywhere. All we did after was laugh.

~~~~~

The next couple of days have been a rush. Me and Damon hanged out a lot and it felt really good to be with him every minute. The vampires still havent 'attacked' us.....at least not yet. This whole thing is really nerve racking and i just want it to end. The vampires won't be here after they put one foot on our territory.