🔼⏫Awake Once Again, Having Fun Again⏫🔼

[Short Chapter]
"Dipper!!!"
Mabel Pines yelled as her brother woke up from his death slumber after 5 days straight.
"M-Mabel?"
Dipper said with his hoarse and raspy voice, the said girl sobbed on his shoulder as she helped her brother to sat up slowly.
Soos and Wendy heard Mabel's yell as they ran towards the poor brunet's room.
"Dipper!!/Dude!!"
The two adults yelled at the same time as they attacked Dipper with a hug as well as Mabel. They pulled away later so Dipper could breathe.
"Dipper? What happened?"
Wendy asked as she sat down on Dipper's bed. Dipper's eyes widened at the sight of her, he didn't know that she's here.
"W-Wendy? Y-You're here?"
Dipper stuttered as Wendy and Mabel smiled at him as well as Soos.
"Yeah, dude. I came back early from my unknown trip,"
The 4 chuckled as Dipper tried to remember about on what the hell happened at the past few days, but he can't recall.
"S-Sorry, Mabel. I can't remember who knocked me out or make me drink that vile,"
Dipper said as Mabel finished explaining everything on what just happened at the past few days.
"Hey dudes! To lighten up the mood, let's go swimming dudes!!"
Soos exclaimed as he sprang up from the brunet's bed. Mabel agreed at the idea as well as Wendy and Dipper. As Dipper got his strength back they got ready for their swimming at the lake where the twin's first fishing thingy happened at their first day of summer in Gravity Falls, it is also where the Legend of the Gobblewonker stood.

Soos, Mabel and Dipper reached the beautiful and enchanting lake, what's more cool about it is that they are the only ones who's there!
"Sad that Wendy couldn't go,"
Mabel said a little sad as Dipper put a hand on her sister's shoulder.
"Don't worry Mabes, we're here, right Soos?"
Dipper asked the man; looking at him as he pulled his hand back. Soos perked up as he yelled loudly, making the birds abondoned the area once again.
"You're right dudes and dudettes!!! Now, let's go swimming!!!"
After yelling a big splash occured as the twins got slightly wet by Soos' big explosion of water.
Mabel and Dipper chuckled as the boy twin took his gray T-shirt off leaving him only in his blue trunks with white Pinetrees on and immediately ran towards the porch and-

'Splash!!'

Dipper looked a little shock, he is not the one who made that splash, he stood up straight from his bending posture when he's about to jump and looked around seeing no one at the shore nor the water, he turned around seeing no one.
"Soos? Mabel?"
Dipper called out as suddenly someone pulled his ankle; dragging him towards the water. He let out a startled yelp as he was thrown back onto the water.
"Hahaha!!!"
Mabel laughed hysterically as well as Soos when they popped up from underwater, Dipper perked his head up as he resurfaced as a look of anger plastered on his face. He huffed angrily making the two laugh harder.
Mabel held her stomach as she fixed the strap of her pink one-piece bikini (whatever that's called) as Soos fidgeted his green trunks still laughing.
Soon Dipper smirked mischievously while making up a plan, the brunet splashed the lake water in the laughing duo's mouth making them to choke and gag.
"You'll r-regret this, Bro-Bro!!"
Mabel yelled between her fits of coughing as she made a swim for it towards her laughing brother.
"Goodluck dudettes!! Just don't go far and drown!!"
Soos yelled from afar as the twins yelled an 'OK' and started to 'fight' in the water by splashing😁.

Of course, they wouldn't notice the part where they're nearing the deep part of the lake.
"Hahaha!!! Mabel you'll loose!!"
Dipper teased and yelled as he moved back a little closer; still splashing water with his sister. Mabel smiled at her brother but her joy expression disappeared as it was replaced by a shock and once again worried expression as she yelled once again; enough for Soos to hear it.

"DIPPER!!!!!!!"

----------------------🔺🌲-----------------------

GLSSHU ZRXOG GURZQ,
KH ZRXOG EH VDYHG ZLWKRXW D VHFRQG WKRXJKW.