🔼⏫He's Just Starting The Fun!!⏫🔼

[Short Chapter, Sorry]
Part 4

Tad's POV

As I stepped inside Gravity Falls once again, I went into stupid worn down Shack. While walking I noticed that Bill is still partying with Dipper. Hehehe, have fun while it lasts!

As I stepped inside that Shack and good thing that the unicorn hair is no longer here, I teleported myself into the basement and saw good o'l Sixer there.

"Heya Sixer!" I cheered as I got his attention.

"Tad Strange!! What are you doing here?!" He yelled at me and readied his gun and aimed it at me. I grinned and snapped my fingers making him stiffened as I walked towards him. I chuckled and leaned towards him. I used my powers to hypnotize him.

"I'll hypnotize you and follow my simple commands. Stanford Pines, Bill was never benn good to you Town. He never changed so I commanded you to separate him and his Pi- Dipper," I commaded as his eyes glowed purple and replied while nodding. "Yes Master, I will follow your commands,"

I chuckled and teleported him at Pinetree's door.

Wait for it, I'm just starting the fun...

-----------------------🔺🌲----------------------

Yellow!! Sorry if some plots here sucks. I know how it goes but really didn't know what words shall I use so yeah. I hope you guys like the chspters though!!

Also, the Second Book PART 1 would be published around Febuary or March since I'm not even starting some chapters yet, only the Prologue.

-----------------------🔺🌲----------------------

D SXUSOH GHPRQ KBSQRWLCHG WKH ROGHU SLQHV,
EXW, ZKR ZRXOG SHULVK
KLV FULPHV?