🔼⏫Epilogue⏫🔼

Dipper giggled as Bill attacked him with small kisses.

"Bill! Stop!!" The brunet yelled between giggles as Bill complied. Dipper smiled and nuzzled into the blond's chest.

You see this beautiful Billdip are cuddling with each other in the brunet's bed.

"I love you so much, Bill," Dipper whispered as the said blond kissed his nose; replying. "Inlove you more than anything in the world, Pinetree,"

"I hope nothing would go wrong now," Dipper whispered as the two stayed the way they are exchanging small kisses and very sweet things.

Well, until Ford bursted into the room.

"Bill!!! Get the hell out of my nephew now!!" Ford yelled as he dragged the squirming blond out of the Shack while Dipper followed suit.

"Grunkle Ford!! What are you doing?!" The brunet yelled as Ford gripped Bill's blond hair tight.

"This fucking demon caused all of this!! Now stay away from him!!" The old man yelled. But Dipper is not giving up, not ever since he just confessed to Bill.

"Snap out of it Grunkle Ford!!!" Dipper yelled and ran towards his Grunkle but was stopped when Ford rolled a device down making a plastic trap appear around him. Dipper gasped and banged on the trap he was in. Tears ran down his face and looked at Bill who is still squirming.

"No!! Bill!! I love you!!!" Dipper screamed as Ford dragged the blond who yelled. "I love you too Pinetree!! I will be back!!"

-----------------------🔺🌲----------------------

Cya in Febuary or March guyss!!! Btw, the chpaters of Part 1 and 2 are gonna be... short

Sorry! But atleast there's Book 2!!

Remember;
Reality Is An Illusion
The Universe Is A Hologram
Buy Gold

Byee~!!!!!!

🔺BillCipherxDipperPines🌲!!

------------🔺🌲--------------

Edit: May 23, 2018

Heyy thanks for 2k! The second book; Solved Cipher PART 1 is out!! Like weeks ago, but you guys should read it! Thanks for reading this!

Edit: July 7, 2018

Heyyyyy, thanks for reading this guys!! and for the other books! Also Solved Cipher PART 2 IS OUTTTT!!!!! Read it! XD