🔼⏫Tad's Version of Weirdmageddon⏫🔼

Part 3

"Bill!! Dipper!!" Mabel yelled while rushing inside her brother's room. The duo jolted awake as they rubbed their sleepy eyes. Dipper groaned a bit as Mabel suddenly tossed 2 space guns to the teens. The two got confused as Bill gasped and looked down.

"Oh no," Bill mutered as he went to the window and looked out.

"Yes you are right, Bill. This is just like Weirdmageddon!!" Mabel yelled and continued. "Get your ass off now Dipper and help us!"

With that the girl teen left the room as Dipper just took the gun and peek outside the window next to Bill.

Indeed, his twin is right. Great destruction interfere the town's peaceful state. As familiar demons lurked everywhere. Dipper looked at Bill who growled angrily.

"B-Bill?" Dipper asked as Bill seemed to calm down hearing his name by the soft voice he know and love. The blond looked at him and said. "It's my cousin who caused this,"

"Who?" The brunet asked as the blond-demon hissed angrily. "Tad Strange, that purple-haired weirdo,"

Bill muttered the end as he pulled his boyfriend out of the room to help the others.

"Who might've caused this?!" Ford yelled as the two reached the Living Room. The three snapped their heads towards the two who overheard their conversation as Bill answered. "It's my cousin, Tad Strange,"

"He had a brother, right?" Ford assumed as Bill and Dipper reached them. The blond gave the gun back to Ford and asked. "You know that son of a bitch?"

"Know him? I met him some years ago!! He's way worse than you!" Ford yelled and continued. "Bill, you need this gun back,"

The blond-demon shook his head and said simply. "I know how to kill him, Sixer,"

"How?!" The Pines asked as Bill swayed his arm behind him and bacm then flicked his wrist as a Black Synthe appeared in his hand as it made a sound of metal clinking sound. The Pines stared in awe at the beauty of the Synthe. The long blade had gold linings on the hilt and at the blade as the color faded out into grey.

"With this. My synthe is not just an ordinary sword. It can kill any kind, in any matter. So it was handed to me, to take care of it," Bill explained swishing the sword around as Ford and Dipper yelled at the sane time. "What are we waiting for?! Let's go!!"

"Yeah!! Before anything bad might happened!!" Mabel exclaimed charging her gun into the door. The other looked at the girl's damaged as they coughed a bit. Mabel glanced at them and said. "We'll fix that later,"

And with that, they went out the Shack and went to Town avoiding the other demons.

"Pinetree!! Behind you!!" Bill yelled as he slashed an eyebat. Dipper turned around and shot the bat in the eye with his gun. The brunet looked at Bill slightly while shooting another eyebat down. "Thanks Bill,"

"Your Welcome, P.T," Bill retorted as he sliced an eyebat behind Ford who smiled and nodded at him. The blond nodded back and yelled. "Fez, Sixer, Shooting Star, Pinetree!! Get behind me now!!"

The Pines complied and went behind Bill as suddenly his eyes glowed yellow brightly and made his hands slash beside him making a yellow wave to appear, making the remaining eyebats and few other demon to burn with his azure flames. Screams and screeches can be heard as the wave passed a floating purple Square Pyramid on top of Gravity Falls.

"Now, let's go," Dipper said while pulling Bill's hand with his left hand while the other held the loaded gun; the other following suit.

"Oh, hey Boss!!" Pyronica said with fake joy as the 4 reached the big Square. They below it as the Henchmaniacs looked down at the puny humans.