06* Sex Dream

"We're wasting our time." Anastasia spits. Her eyes wander around the hallway of the school. Evie looking for her merman boyfriend who should tell his girlfriend he is a merman and stopping being a mess of things. Anastasia's eyes rolled on her face.

"I want to know why he ran off like that." Turning her head toward the blonde. Maybe he couldn't wait to get away from the fact he turns to a fish every time he touches the water. Just a thought. "It was s weird!" Evie snaps her head toward Anastasia.

"Sunblock!" Anastasia flinched a Cam's strong voice. "I bet he remembered to put on some sunblock." Anastasia's hand went to her temple. Rubbing them softly against her head. "I don't even know I even talk to you sometimes." Evie hissed. 'I wonder the same thing sometimes. most of the time'

"Maybe he went to the bathroom, Evie. You know for boys only." Says Anastasia sightly cross her arms following behind them walking.

"No, I saw him go this way," says Evie.

A loud thud echo in the hallway. Anastasia turned her eyes toward Cam. "Hear what?" Cam said. Anastasia shook her head at him. "Like something crashing?" Evie's eyes wander around the doors in the hallway. "The swimming room is off-limits," Cam shouts. Evie turned her small hand against the doorknob trying to open it. Anastasia only heard the sound of the clicking from the door being locked.

Evie pushed the door open. Anastasia's eyes went from the paper towels all over the floor. To Zac standing there. "Hey." smiled Zac. Anastasia chuckled at the poor merman.

. . .

Anastasia's eyes looked out her window. Her mind wonder like an empty glass. Anastasia's phone has been going off because of Evie worried about Zac. She wonders how long their relationship will last the fact Zac's is a merman. There was only so much you can do with lies. They never last sooner or later they will pour out. 

Closing her eyes to the sound of the music that enter her ears. Moving her head in a moving motion to follow the beat of the music.

Anastasia walked down her long stairs. 'I want tea,' Anastasia mumbled with her lips through her headphones. Anastasia looked around and noticed she was the only one home. Grabbing a mug pouring hot water in the mug. Placing a tea bag in the mug pushing it down with a silver spoon.

Feeling the ground shake under her small feet. "Dad?" Anastasia turned her head. Cam standing there with his hands in his pockets. Does he know what knocking is? "I'm done questioning how you get in my house a lot of the times." Placing the hot tea up to her pink lips.

Cam walked toward Anastasia. Her back against the counter top of her kitchen. Anastasia places her hands up to her ear to remove her headphones and softly placed them on top of the table. "What you doing here?" Asks Anastasia. 'really what on earth was he doing here this late.' Anastasia's eye's wander over the time. Her eye's stared at the clock. It was symbols. 'that thing is broken again?' 

Cam didn't speak a word to her. Anastasia brain felt confused. Anastasia tilt her head to the side. She turned her head toward the window it was just light than he becomes darkness. She moved her head back at him. "Cam." chuckles feeling nervous about him not speaking a word to her. "You okay?" asked worriedly.

Her heart echoes into her ears. "What song were you listening too?" Cam spoke. Her eyes turned her phone. "I was-" Anastasia noticed her phone was off. Her eyes looked at the table the headphones were gone. What was happening? She stares at the ground. "I was-" Anastasia voiced cracked. 'I swear I just placed them on the table? where did they go? wasn't my phone on?' 

"I thought I put my headphones right here." Anastasia chuckled through the nervousness that spread in her body. Maybe she was seeing things. Anastasia walked next to Cam placing the hot mug on the table would that go poof as well.

"Are you okay?" Cam places his hand on Anasastia's shoulder. She let out a small sigh with a shy smile up at the boy's blue eyes. She could see the concern that filled the blue eyes in the dark.

"I'm fine." says glumly she wasn't. Things weren't making sense to her. Anastasia reaches to her mug hearing the glass knock over. She was shaking and she didn't know why either. "Sorry.." Anastasia said grabbing paper towels to clean up the mess.

Cam grabs Anastasia hand from cleaning. She slowly lifted her small head toward him. "You're not acting right?" Pulling away from his hand.

"I'm not?" Asked nervous. "I don't see how I'm acting not right. I feel fine." She felt a lump on her throat reaching up to barley touch her throat.

"Anastasia.," Cam says her eyes met with his. His eyes were covered in something that Anastasia could taste sweetly in her mouth. Cam crashed his lips against Anastasia's. "Cam" Anastasia whines out. That was unexpected.

Anastasia's shoulders relax with Cam's kiss. Anastasia closed her green eyes. Cam pushed his tongue past Anastasia's soft lips. Groaning into the kiss that deepens by the second.

Anastasia moaned into the kiss. Her arms wrap around his neck. Pushing her head away from his lips to breath in the thick air into her lungs. "Cam.." Anastasia moaned. Feeling wet kisses on her neck. Her head was shoved back. Anastasia's mouth falls open with a small gasp.

"Anastasia.." Says Cam. Anastasia groans. She lifted her eyes open. She looked around in her pink bedroom. 'what the fuck just happened?'

"What?" She asked moving her head off of the pillow. She rubbed her tired eyes from her face. "You fell asleep. I thought I would let you sleep but then you started to make noises. Then you started to say my name." Anastasia looked at him widen her green eyes. That was a dream? why did it feel so real? "I was?" chuckled followed her words. 

Her body lifts from the bed. "What were you dreaming about." She turned her head toward the boy. She was dreaming about sexual things with Cam. that isn't normal. "About a boy I liked that I didn't know I did.." Anastasia smiles.