Two

I woke up the next morning, got up, and got into the shower as usual. I brushed my teeth, same as I did yesterday. Examining my curly black hair in the mirror, I realized I was the only girl in the whole school with curly short hair.

Smiling proudly, I went back into my room with my towel on, and picked out a pair of sky blue skinny jeans with a black and white striped T-shirt. I slipped on my black Keds and walked downstairs, where my mom was serving Blaine and Louis food.

"Um, hi, Louis! How long have you been here?" I asked, watching them being served blackened eggs.

"Too long, if you ask me..." Blaine muttered; I rolled my eyes.

Louis had on black pants, a gray button-up, and a bow tie.

"Like ten minutes, I'm taking my driving test today!" Louis exclaimed.

"Awesome, you're going to rock it!"

"Thanks!" He smiled, and we ate the charred eggs my mom made.

After we were done eating, we ran outside to get on the bus.

"So why did you decide to come to my house today?" I asked as we waited.

"I dunno, I just got up early, and had nothing better to do..."

"So I'm a last resort?" I asked.

"No, I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry!" His face had panic all over it, making me laugh.

"I know you didn't mean it like that, I was teasing."

I laughed, and the bus pulled up. We got on, and sat in the spot we had claimed.

"Is it blow dried that way?" I asked.

"What?"

"Your hair! Is it blow dried to be like that? Is that how you do it?"

"Yep, you got me." He smiled.

"I knew it! I did it, I did it, I did it, Oh crap, Edward's coming on!"

Act normal...

"So how's your butt sore?" Louis asked me right as Edward walked by.

He gave me a weird look, and I smacked Louis's arm.

"Louis!" I whined, and he started laughing.

"Oh my God he totally believed me!" He said, laughing.

I rolled my eyes, watched Edward's twin get on, and turned on my phone. I had a text.

"Meet me by the flag pole before school starts. Urgent. -V"

What was so urgent that I had to meet Violette by the flag pole?

"Um... Okay...? x"

"Just do it. -V"

I sat there thinking about ways to tell Edward that I do not have a butt sore without it sounding totally desperate.

"Are you seriously mad at me?" Louis asked, pulling me from my pathetic thoughts.

I sighed. "No, I'm not mad at you. I probably would've done the same thing."

He smiled. "Good, because I thought I was going to have to call the mysterious tickle monster..." He said, wiggling his fingers.

I chuckled. "No need for that."

We pulled into the school, and when I got off, Louis started for the school, but I turned to the flag pole.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked.