Fifteen

(Bella's Pov)

I sat alone in my room, the darkness engulfing me. I had been in a state of depression for at least a week now; I hadn't seen or heard from Marcel ever since he found out about what I did.

I knew he would be upset, but I never would've guessed that it would affect me this much. After Edward got done yelling at me, I had gone home 'sick' and haven't gone back.

"Honey, Louis is here to see you." My mom spoke through the crack in the door.

"Tell him to go away."

"Okay."

Seconds later, Louis was sitting next to me on my bed.

"Why's it so dark in here?" He asked, standing up and turning on the light. He took one look at me, squealed like a girl, and turned them back off. "We'll just keep these off..." He joked, trying to lighten the mood.

I ignored him, wrapping myself tighter in my duvet.

"Are you okay? You haven't been at school, you haven't answered your phone, and you keep telling your mom to tell me to go away. I get that you're upset, but you're pushing everyone else away." He said, sitting next to me again.

"No, Louis, I'm not okay. I don't know what's going in with him. Has he even been at school? I hate myself so much for doing this to him."

"How can you possibly hate yourself?"

"What do you mean?" I snapped, getting irritated.

"If you were truly upset with yourself, you would've stopped from the beginning, instead of playing him still. that's not how it works. You don't get to feel badly only once it's all said and done."

"I just... I can't... I'm a terrible person. I don't deserve anyone or anything; I'll stay in here forever." I said.

He didn't respond, he just lay next to me and pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me.

I disgusted myself. How had I thought that stupid plan would work? I always thought if myself as a considerably good person; but now I knew I wasn't.

I had something good, but I ruined it.

I reached for my phone, dialing Marcel's number. For the thousandth time. As usual, nobody picked up.

I sighed, putting the stupid piece of metal next to me.

"Is Marcel still in school?" I asked; Not sure what had provoked the question.

"I actually haven't seen him around. I think he might be moving, but don't take my word for it."

I lightly gasped- he's moving? Is it because of me?

"I'm sorry, B."

"It's not your fault." I choked out, my voice cracking. "it's mine."

"When is he leaving?" I quietly asked. I would be crying, but I didn't think I possibly could cry any more.

"I think this Friday."

So soon.

"Where to?"

"I don't know. I wish I could tell you, but I honestly have no clue. I haven't heard from him, and Edward isn't talking to a single soul."

I nodded slowly.

How could I be so stupid? I should've told him the minute I knew I had developed feelings for him- I should've told him about the fact that I was using him. It hurt to know that I was the cause of his pain.

If he even was having any; maybe he didn't like me back.

----------Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be Marcel's pov, and then the book will be finished. thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting! Your support means so much to me!