Chapter 3

I laid in bed remembering the day I spent with Diego today  . I smiled to myself . He's so amazing I thought . I was only 12 and I was in love with him . Crazy right !

He was a year older than me . We've been friends for three years . He saved my life . I got bullied a lot because I was the new girl at school  and Diego was the only one that was very kind to me .

As I was about to close my eyes and dream about the one and only Diego . I heard a knock at my window . I jumped out of  bed grabbing a bat slowly making my way to the window .

I opened my purple currents to see him... I smiled big . I sat the bat down opening the window .

" What are you doing here ?" I asked in a low voice so none would hear me .

" I had to see you again ." he smiled bright my cheeks started to turn bright red ..

" W-why?" I looked down in embarrassment for blushing .

He lift my chin up I looked into his beautiful green eyes as he looked into my light brown ones .

" I love you .."

" Elora ?" He looked confused .
He looked different. He didn't look like the Diego I knew . He looked LostI stood there with no emotions . Just a straight face . But inside I wanted to cry . I wanted to hit him . Then I wanted him to hold me . But then hit him again .