Happy halloween

Halloween was the only time of the year that Liam hated so much. Children knocking and pressing his doorbell. Scaring the shit out of Zayn and giving Zayn more panic attacks than he has in one year. One child even took his drone and stuck a giant evil dog sticker on there window which scared Zayn so much he pissed himself and then passed out.

Liam made sure that this year was gonna be different. Liam took a comfy chair and sat outside on the steps in the cold giving children candy. Zayn stayed in the apartment watching as Liam handed out candy to the terrifying children.

Zayn did want children in the future but was too scared that he would be a horrible parent and that since he's an alpha as well him and Liam have no chances of having there own blood related child.

Around 11:30 the trick or treaters stopping coming and lights were finally going off. Liam finally came in to see Zayn had set up a halloween themed dinner.

"I thought you weren't into all the decorating." Zayn shook his head sipping the orange juice from his glass.

"I wanna make this halloween different. I wanted to go out but you were busy handing out candy to the children. Also saw that you bought dog treats. You gave dogs a halloween snack?" Liam burst out laughing.

"It was Niall's idea. He told me that he feels bad for the dogs since they don't get any candy."

"Its just a dog. A useless mutt." Zayn grumbled the last part under his breath.

"Yes I agree. Dogs are useless they absolutely don't get trained to protect there owner in need or danger." Liam laughed as Zayn huffed pouting.

"I love you okay. Now lets eat and not thinking about the fact that tonight is the scariest night for both of us." Zayn nodded and sat down.

The rest of the night was less scary than both Liam and Zayn expected. Only one person came to there door but it was just a mother and her daughter that got there trick or treating done late.

Liam yawned taking his shirt off and stepping in his and Zayn's bed.

"Niall said that he will come over tomorrow with a pillowcase full of candy since we didn't go trick or treating." Liam nodded and pulled out his phone scrolling through Instagram.

"He seems like he had fun. He dressed as a pirate." Liam said showing Zayn Niall's instagram pictures of him in a pirate costume.

"I don't get how he can be so happy about people scaring you and possibly getting murdered but people might think its just fake blood." Zayn shivered covering himself with there blanket.

"Don't worry. We are both fine, Niall is fine. He will be coming over tomorrow and everything will be back to normal." Liam smiled kissing Zayn's forehead softly.
-
When Niall arrived in the morning with a large ass pillowcase of candy Liam was already sorting through it for anything that Zayn would specifically like and not like.

"So yeah when I went to this ladys house she didn't have any decorations on at all. Yet she had a light on! So when she opened her door for the trick or treaters she just gave us all a kylie jenner lip stick."

"Well I mean her kit fucking sucks. Its only for white tan people like her. She doesn't make her makeup for anyone but her. So her makeup is basically trash." Niall nodded sticking a lollipop in his mouth.

Zayn finally came downstairs into the kitchen when Niall and Liam sat.

"Good morning Zayny." Zayn smiled tiredly and took a seat next to Liam.

"I got a pile of candy that you would specifically like." Liam said pushing the small pile to Zayn.

Zayn smiled unwrapping the small pink gumdrop and popping it in his mouth.

"Thanks Ni." Zayn said.

"No problem. I'm just glad to be able to help my two boyfriends. Especially on halloween."

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! Its a special chapter! Hope you all liked it! Anygays happy halloween! Love you all, good morning, afternoon, and or night!