Ch. 12

"You leave him alone Yaser. He's an adult now, you shouldn't be holding this grudge on him still." Trisha hissed crossing her arms over her chest.

"Now why would I leave my son alone? I haven't seen him since he was a we little toddler. I need to see how marvelous my ALPHA son has become." Yaser smirked looking at the picture of Liam and Zayn from the ball they had went to.

"What so hard about accepting him with the way he was born?" Trisha asked tears forming in her eyes.

"I don't know what your talking about. I accept my son for the alpha he is." Trish shook her head glaring at Yaser.

"Karen and Liam won't let you touch him. They made a vow to me that they will protect him and I know they will." Yaser laughed rolling his eyes at Trisha.

"Your funny. I've already handled Karen. She's resting with her hands tied ready to have her son be thrown at her." Trisha immediately crawled to her phone and called Karen only for it to go to voicemail.

"We're here." Yaser smiled up at the large apartment.

"Touch my son and you will regret ever marrying me Yaser!" Trisha threatened.

"Oh baby, I regretted marrying you the day I found out our son was a petty omega like you." Yaser hissed tying Trisha's hands behind her back and tapping her mouth shut.

Yaser left the van and slowly walked up the steps to Liam and Zayn's apartment. Yaser stopped at the front door lightly knocked on the door patiently waiting for a reply. Liam peaked through the peephole and gasped seeing Yaser staring up at the peephole as if he knew Liam was there.

"Liam I suggest you open this door right damn now. I need to see my son." Yaser hissed lowly.

Liam turned around seeing a scared Zayn at the top of the stairs.

"Go hide in your hiding spot." Liam signed to Zayn.

Zayn didn't need to be told twice and ran to the library. Zayn pulled back a stack of books and opened the blended in door and quickly crawled in. Liam had fixed the books and made it unnoticeable. Liam returned back to the living room only to have Yaser kick down the door enraged.

"Where is he Lili?" Yaser teased stalking towards Liam.

Liam pulled his gun out from his back pocket aiming it at Yaser.

"Really a gun? You think I wouldnt you come here prepared? I am wearing a bulletproof vest, you can shoot me as many times a you want. I am gonna stay stable. You for one will not." Yaser said pulling out his own pistol.

"Now lets do this again. Tell me where my son is." Yaser demanded aiming his gun at Liam.

"I trained him to grow up getting used to the pain, no son of mine will be a weakling, I refuse to have such a disappointment in my family line." Liam rolled his eyes and shook his head.

Meanwhile Niall had saw Trisha tied up in Yaser's van and helped her out.

"Thank you so much, now please call the cops. My son is in danger!" Trisha cried running into the apartment complex. Niall had called the cops them followed Trisha into Liam and Zayn's apartment. Liam was on the floor with Yaser pinned to him pointing his gun at his forehead.

"Liam!" Niall cried.

"Yaser get off of him! Liam is not who you want!" Yaser shook his head hitting Zayn in the head with the gun.

"Tell me where he is Liam! Tell me or ill fucking blow your brains out!" Yaser yelled spit shooting out his mouth on Liam's face.

"Don't shoot him, please don't. If you really want me that badly here I am." Zayn said.

Liam had pushed Yaser away quickly and ran to Zayn shielding him. Yaser growled shooting Liam in the shoulder once the police had barged in the apartment.

"Yaser Malik. Stay where you are and we can make this easier on everyone." Yaser smirked and threw a smoke bomb to the floor the jumped out the large window.
-
Its been two weeks since they had last heard from Yaser returning and now once again on the loose. Liam had healed pretty quickly, his veins full of wanting to get revenge on Yaser. Trisha made a stay with Liam and Zayn wanting to protect Zayn from Yaser incase Yaser popped up out of the blue again.

"I think I should tell you all why Yaser hates Zayn and I. You all deserve to know. You all need to know the reason." The three boys nodded eager to know the truth.

"When Zayn was two years old, Zayn's marking had appeared on his back. I had to hid it because I knew Yaser would of murdered him. Yaser wouldn't accept an omega in his family unless he was married to one. I hid it as long as I could. Yaser had found out and thats when everything changed. Zayn was never born the way Yaser  wanted him to be born. Zayn was born an omega." Zayn, Liam, and Niall's mouths all dropped.

"Why did you keep this from me?" Zayn asked heartbroken.

"Because I was scared. Karen doesn't even know about this. Your father put his whole your an alpha in his imagination because after you were born the doctor told me that I couldn't have anymore kids after you. He didn't want his only child to be an omega so he forced this all." Trisha broken down in tears.

"I always knew Zayn's marking looked weird. I just never knew it was an omega mark covered."

"He did more than cover Zayn's omega mark. He abused him to the point that I had to hand Zayn to Karen and flee."

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! Hope you all liked it! Two more chapters left! Oh my god this story is finally coming to an end! I know it wont be as popular as my larry stories but I still will be glad that I got people to even read it and enjoy it, sort of. Not a lot of people like reading abuse stories but they dont know how hard it is to write an abuse story. Anygays love you all, good afternoon, night, and or morning!